• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another one bites the dust!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfu5E-hOE

3211d7d5_WellBye.jpeg

Pure Evil.

North Korea’s founding dictator, Kim Il Sung, declared, “Enemies of class, whoever they are, their seed must be eliminated through three generations,” even the grandchildren of “traitors” can be sentenced to a life of hard labor and slow death from exhaustion and malnutrition.

Very little information about what goes on in No Korea gets out, as no journalist are allowed in and no information is allowed out. Discussing what takes place in No. Korea will earn one death, or worse......concentration camps for "re-education".

Like the Nazis, there are ghastly medical experiments. People are held under water to see ''how long they can live without oxygen, how long they can stand food poisoning or anthrax.''

Tortures included placing a plastic bag over the head of a victim and submerging them in water, sleep deprivation, bamboo slivers under the fingernails, and suspending prisoners whose feet and hands have been bound behind them, witnesses said.

Unlike the Nazis, however, there are no crematoriums. Instead, they hide all the remains of their prisoners. After execution, their corpses are used to build roads.

There are no mass graves to be found, as in Bosnia which are being used to indict Milosevic. ''Bodies are fed to dogs and pigs, so there are no more remains.''

One former inmate told Amnesty how he and his father were forced to witness the public execution of his mother and brother, while a former prison guard detailed how inmates would eat snakes, rats and pig feed.

One former inmate told how she had picked, cleaned and eaten corn kernels from cow dung.

The political elite enjoy lavish homes with swimming pools, satellite TV and drive sleek Mercedes.

Elsewhere, starving people are eating their own dead children and grandparents.

Defectors have smuggled out documents that appear to reveal how methodical the chemical experiments were. One stamped 'top secret' and 'transfer letter' is dated February 2002. The name of the victim was Lin Hun-hwa. He was 39. The text reads: 'The above person is transferred from ... camp number 22 for the purpose of human experimentation of liquid gas for chemical weapons.'

Kim Sang-hun, a North Korean human rights worker, says the document is genuine. He said: 'It carries a North Korean format, the quality of paper is North Korean and it has an official stamp of agencies involved with this human experimentation. A stamp they cannot deny. And it carries names of the victim and where and why and how these people were experimented [on].'

Kwon Hyuk, who has now changed his name, waschief of management at Camp 22.

'I witnessed whole families being tested on suffocating gas and dying in the gas chamber,' he said. 'The parents, sons and and a daughters. The parents were vomiting and dying, but till the very last moment they tried to save kids by doing mouth-to-mouth breathing.'

His testimony is backed up by Soon Ok-lee, who was imprisoned for seven years.

'An officer ordered me to select 50 healthy female prisoners,' she said. 'One of the guards handed me a basket full of soaked cabbage, told me not to eat it but to give it to the 50 women.

I gave them out and heard a scream from those who had eaten them. They were all screaming and vomiting blood. All who ate the cabbage leaves started violently vomiting blood and screaming with pain. It was hell. In less than 20 minutes they were quite dead.'

Others witness soldiers stepping on the necks of newborn babies to murder them.

Officials estimate that there are 200,000 to 300,000 prisoners (No Korean people) currently being held and tortured in concentration camps in No Korea and estimate that 4 million North Koreans have been murdered through starvation and torture, under the Kim Jong dictatorship.

Last edited:
Pure Evil.

North Korea’s founding dictator, Kim Il Sung, declared, “Enemies of class, whoever they are, their seed must be eliminated through three generations,” even the grandchildren of “traitors” can be sentenced to a life of hard labor and slow death from exhaustion and malnutrition.

Very little information about what goes on in No Korea gets out, as no journalist are allowed in and no information is allowed out. Discussing what takes place in No. Korea will earn one death, or worse......concentration camps for "re-education".

Like the Nazis, there are ghastly medical experiments. People are held under water to see ''how long they can live without oxygen, how long they can stand food poisoning or anthrax.''

Tortures included placing a plastic bag over the head of a victim and submerging them in water, sleep deprivation, bamboo slivers under the fingernails, and suspending prisoners whose feet and hands have been bound behind them, witnesses said.

Unlike the Nazis, however, there are no crematoriums. Instead, they hide all the remains of their prisoners. After execution, their corpses are used to build roads.

There are no mass graves to be found, as in Bosnia which are being used to indict Milosevic. ''Bodies are fed to dogs and pigs, so there are no more remains.''

One former inmate told Amnesty how he and his father were forced to witness the public execution of his mother and brother, while a former prison guard detailed how inmates would eat snakes, rats and pig feed.

One former inmate told how she had picked, cleaned and eaten corn kernels from cow dung.

The political elite enjoy lavish homes with swimming pools, satellite TV and drive sleek Mercedes.

Elsewhere, starving people are eating their own dead children and grandparents.

Defectors have smuggled out documents that appear to reveal how methodical the chemical experiments were. One stamped 'top secret' and 'transfer letter' is dated February 2002. The name of the victim was Lin Hun-hwa. He was 39. The text reads: 'The above person is transferred from ... camp number 22 for the purpose of human experimentation of liquid gas for chemical weapons.'

Kim Sang-hun, a North Korean human rights worker, says the document is genuine. He said: 'It carries a North Korean format, the quality of paper is North Korean and it has an official stamp of agencies involved with this human experimentation. A stamp they cannot deny. And it carries names of the victim and where and why and how these people were experimented [on].'

Kwon Hyuk, who has now changed his name, waschief of management at Camp 22.

'I witnessed whole families being tested on suffocating gas and dying in the gas chamber,' he said. 'The parents, sons and and a daughters. The parents were vomiting and dying, but till the very last moment they tried to save kids by doing mouth-to-mouth breathing.'

His testimony is backed up by Soon Ok-lee, who was imprisoned for seven years.

'An officer ordered me to select 50 healthy female prisoners,' she said. 'One of the guards handed me a basket full of soaked cabbage, told me not to eat it but to give it to the 50 women.

I gave them out and heard a scream from those who had eaten them. They were all screaming and vomiting blood. All who ate the cabbage leaves started violently vomiting blood and screaming with pain. It was hell. In less than 20 minutes they were quite dead.'

Others witness soldiers stepping on the necks of newborn babies to murder them.

Officials estimate that there are 200,000 to 300,000 prisoners (No Korean people) currently being held and tortured in concentration camps in No Korea and estimate that 4 million North Koreans have been murdered through starvation and torture, under the Kim Jong dictatorship.
You got a source for all this? I was with ya up til they said people are eating their dead children and grandparents. Somehow, I find that just a wee bit hard to believe...

x2, sauce that bitch. mentioning how reporters cant get in or out, does not remove the burden of proof.

Even if everything you posted, is true, I still dont give a shit, charity starts at home, we're about to cut medicare that takes care of OUR elders... why should i give two XXXXs about theirs? Enjoy your corn.

I found this info in a couple of Google searches......its pretty easy to do, and simple to find. There are many books and articles written by those who lived through the No Korean reeducation camp experience and eventually escaped to China or elsewhere.

I realize that its hard to fathom how anyone could be so desperately hungry that they would resort to cannibalism......because most of us have never been starved, beaten, tortured, raped, watched our family members murdered while we could do nothing.

Until youve been there, how can you judge? I for one, am grateful for where I live and the freedoms that we enjoy.

Xcm, you are so e-cool.....no one said anything about spending a dime on No Korea. Having compassion for mankind who are living under the oppression of an evil dictator isnt too much of a stretch, even for a tough talker like you. Give me a break....

Im guessing that urban will join this thread shortly and try to paint No Korea as a great place to vacation and imply that I making all this up......

Ran across this tonight: http://freekorea.us/camps/

Last edited:
You got a source for all this? I was with ya up til they said people are eating their dead children and grandparents. Somehow, I find that just a wee bit hard to believe...

Famine's Toll

Tens of thousands starved in the latest famine, from 1995 to 1997. Lee, who asked that her given name not be used, was a clerk in a government office who notarized the deaths in her town. She is a pretty young woman, 29, with tumbling hair curling to her shoulders and smooth, flawless skin that belies the hardships she has faced and struggles to explain. "We started seeing cannibalism," she recalled, pausing. "You probably won't understand."

She went on: "When one is very hungry, one can go crazy. One woman in my town killed her 7-month-old baby, and ate the baby with another woman. That woman's son reported them both to the authorities.

"I can't condemn cannibalism. Not that I wanted to eat human meat, but we were so hungry. It was common that people went to a fresh grave and dug up a body to eat meat. I witnessed a woman being questioned for cannibalism. She said it tasted good."

Massive international food aid gradually stemmed the famine after a death toll estimated at anywhere from 300,000 to 2 million.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A41966-2003Oct3?language=printer

He remembers hearing about one woman in particular who had served in the North Korean navy and had been regarded as a loyal party member. When her term was finished, she struggled to feed her family. She decided to cross into China, where she was sold and raped, and ended up living with a South Korean man. She was pregnant with his child when she was repatriated to North Korea.

“North Korea talks about ‘Korean nation’ and reunification, but if you are impregnated by a South Korean,” says Joseph, “you are considered a political prisoner.” The officers waited until the woman’s pregnancy had reached its eighth month, then tied her arms and legs down on a table to perform an “abortion.” One of the men introduced himself as a doctor. Without giving the woman any anesthesia, he thrust his bare hands into the woman’s vagina and yanked the baby from her uterus.

“They did this because they considered the woman and her child to be traitors of the country. When they did it, the baby was alive,” Joseph says, quietly. The woman pleaded for the doctor to spare her crying baby, but he only tossed it to the military dogs. Watching her baby get torn into pieces, the mother passed out, laying still while bleeding. The guards took her for dead and brought her to a pile of cadavers.

Thankfully, she was still alive and managed to escape again crossing the Tumen River. In China, a kind Joseonjok man, or Chinese person of Korean descent, helped her until she recovered and came to South Korea, where she lives today. She has given numerous testimonies to the U.S. Department of State and international human rights organizations, which arranged for her to receive an experimental surgery to repair her uterus. She gave birth to a healthy daughter last year.

http://matadornetwork.com/abroad/north-korean-defectors-kim-jong-ii/

Last edited:
There was a documentary a year or two ago about video footage that was smuggled out of No. Korea.

Showed 2 and 3 year old homeless kids drinking raw sewage out of the gutter and fighting over 2 or 3 fish bones tossed on the ground by Korean soldiers eating lunch....

Meanwhile party members enjoyed fresh flown in lobster and Kobi beef.

K.J.I. would spend every last dime he could steal on his military hardware.

The guy should have had a .50 cal. hole punched in his forehead a long time ago. Unfortunately I don't think his passing will change the way things are over there much. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Back