• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford 8.8 New 4.10 Richmond gears, powertrax locker carrier setup.

crystalcleanteam

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I have a f150 8.8 I know its not jeep width but I am willing to sell the differential parts which includes.

Brand new never run Powertrax no slip locker. New $470

Brand new never run Richmond 4.11 same as 4.10 gears, Ring and pinion.

All together in the axle but I can pull it out and leave the carrier together with the locker in. The only thing would be to put it in your 8.8.

Or I can leave the whole thing assembled?
$500.00 + shipping 772-359-2572 Dan

ford8.jpg

ford82.jpg

ford81.jpg

Dan....Humor me for a sec with a dumb question. I know this will fit and Explorer 8.8. It I buy this with the carrier...gears....(not the whole axle).....and install it in my future 8.8...is shimming still an issue? I do most everything myself on my XJs..but have stayed away from gears due to skimming and being afraid to not set them up right. Is this a bolt in type thing, or should I still have a shop install it? Oh....do you still have it? LOL..... Thanks...

lol...yeah I realized that right after I hit send...duh...lol.....just PMed him a bit ago to see if they're still for sale....

Back