• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 MJ SWB

cj7xjmj

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have owned this for 2 yrs now, and I havent done nothing with it yet, and I need to raise some capital for a full hydro steer setup I need.

It is a 1990 Comanche SWB 4x4
2.5/ax4/231 with ac
d30/d35
Rubber floor

The good when I bought it, it had a shiney paint job, so with some wax and time paint will shine again. It is virtually rust free.

The bad, the interior needs a headliner, seats need cleaning/replacing.
The motor in it smokes and has bad Blow by, but I have a good running motor/trans and all associated parts to go with it to swap in a 2.5/ax5 combo. I can also have a renix era 4.0/aw4 included if you help pull out all the wiring.

I am asking 1500 OBO. I will accept full/partial trades on D60 High steer arms, D44 high steer arms, D44 HP/9" 4.56 or numerically higher gears. Link parts/ DOM tubing. ALso anything interesting.

I am located in Middlesex VA, I am on the Cheasapeake Bay to give you an Idea where I am. It also can be delivered within a reasonable distance for fuel cost.

Thanks for looking

Thanks... I will take Paypal CC on it as well. Also you can buy the parts I need on a CC and have them shipped to me

No it is the Short Wheel Base. meaning it is a short bed. As far as I know the diesel option was only around for a yr or two when they frist came out.

That is a sweet looking MJ!!

Thanks....

It looks like I am going to be trading it to a local guy who say he is going to wheel it. I will be getting a 89 s10 on Dodge 60's, 4.3 sm465/205 on 38's. Basicaly I am going to strip it and trade parts off for what I need.

I hate to trade it to someone who is going to beat on it.

Thats cool pay fuel and I will deliver.

Seriously this can be delivered within a 10-12 radias from where I live. It would just have to be on my long weekend which I have every month

yea, well i drove 13 hours to move from Texas to GA, im not planning to do another 10+ hour drive, then another 10+ hour drive back just yet.

Thats cool pay fuel and I will deliver.

Seriously this can be delivered within a 10-12 radias from where I live. It would just have to be on my long weekend which I have every month

I would be right in the middle of yall's path, I'd be willing to drive a leg, say from Raleigh to Greenville SC.

Well I started to modify it today. I put some "new" tires on it. They were off another project that I am stripping. The tires are 265/75/15. These fit nice with NO LIFT. If I was going to wheel this... I would definately add some bump stopping front and rear.

Price is still 1500. Next set of mods will be SOA with 6.5" of Lift and some 32 TSL's but then the price will change.

Back