• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ dana 44, HP D30, true trac, 35's on soft 8's

The heim's actually ride very nice on the street, I perfer it over TRE's. I have NO dead spots at all with this setup, I've read that many TRE setup, like JCR have dead spots, even with the poly spacers.

The heim's I use are 7/8"-14, you can get them from ballistic too

True high steer is when the TRE's are mounted to high steer arms mounted on top of the steering knuckles. Unless your running through gnarly rock gardens, high steer isn't really necessary

Here's a pic of Starboard M's high steer setup in his build thread

003-1.jpg

replied

I have a few people interested in everything.

If someone is worried about the stuff not being ready for pickup, I can have everything off in a day, as long as your serious enough. Otherwise, give me a few weeks and everything will be off regardless

Thanks

replied

I have a few people interested in everything.

If someone is worried about the stuff not being ready for pickup, I can have everything off in a day, as long as your serious enough. Otherwise, give me a few weeks and everything will be off regardless

Thanks

Rereplied lol and I have cash in hand :roll:

ok well i was gona buy them but i just realized its an 8 hour drive out there and im sure shipping would kill so ill pass on em unless u wana drive down to tn lol

Back