• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built 1999 XJ For Sale Feeler

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
Kinda mixed feelings here, but I'm thinking of selling my Jeep, so here it goes...

-Quantico, VA 22134

-$12K OBO

-Black, 4 door, 1999 Jeep XJ, 143K miles

-Dana 44 front axle, Alloy USA chromo inner and outer shafts, Longfield u-joints, arb air locker, 4.88 gears, TNT truss, Warn premium hubs, 6x5.5 lug pattern, dual piston Howe front calipers, ~63" wide WMS-WMS

-Full Float Dana 44 rear, TNT truss, ARB air locker, Dutchman full float chromo shafts (30 spline), 4.88's, Eldorado calipers with e-brakes (disc's), 6x5.5 lug pattern, Warn drive flanges, ~62.5" WMS to WMS

-Full hydro PSC steering, 8" stroke double ended balanced ram, PSC pump (increased flow rate), small pulley for low speed crawling, large PSC resevoir, and matching orbital valve for 3.5 turns lock to lock, aftermarket steering wheel with quick disconnect, horn still works, no airbags. Front axle has a skid built to protect the hydro steering stuff.

-Custom front King 2.5", 14" coilovers, 250/300, external resevoir, custom cross hoop with braced fenders

-Engine has a few small modifications to it, AEM dry flow filter, Lebarron hood vents, Doug Thorley header, Flowmaster muffler, but other than that its stock

-Fenders have been trimmed

-Don't have a current ride height, but I run 35's with plenty of room and 37's are a cozy fit, but run well with the low COG.

-Currie Anti-rock sway bar

-THOR rear corner guards with LED rear tail lights and turn signals

-15lb Power tank, high flow regulator

-Frame rails have been reinforced with TNT frame stiffeners

-Front frame has been stiffened with TMR stiffeners

-Suspension is TNT y-link/belly pan combo

-Carolina driveline rear driveshaft

-Advance Adapters SYE

-Hyden tranny cooler

-Mac's custom quick disconnect tiedowns have been installed in the back for cargo, kids, ect.

-Rigid Co front and rear bumpers, includes Warn 8K. Front bumper is built for the Warn 9.0RC dimensions or a narrowed winch and also has a stinger

-Either 37x13.50 Pitbull rockers w/ 17x8 wheels or BFG 35x12.50x15's

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of other things, so PM me if you have any questions.

Build thread can be found here:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=582469

Also, search for anything under 53guy and it has been done to this XJ. Its been a great daily driver for me and a great crawler and has seen its paces. We placed 7th in the Uwharrie 4x4 cross race where buggies didn't even finish. Like I said, I don't want to let this go, but I don't have the time this Jeep deserves to see the trail and with a baby on the way, we could use the cash. PM me or email me at [email protected]

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

i don't know you personally.... but i will drive to va and slap you if you sell this jeep... it is one of my favorites on the interweb

Congrats on the baby Jarhead!

I wish the best selling the rig. When is the baby due?

Semper Fi

shelbyluvv said:
Congrats on the baby Jarhead!

I wish the best selling the rig. When is the baby due?

Semper Fi

August. There really isn't a rush in selling it because I'd like to keep it, but the cash would be cool too. S/F

Nick, Did momma have the baby?

Bump for ya!

shelbyluvv said:
Nick, Did momma have the baby?

Bump for ya!

Not yet, She's due today, having contractions like its cool, but we'll see. I'm betting for tomorrow though, the 27th.

uncc civilengineer said:
LOOKS B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L... Lets go wheeling...

Going this weekend to RC if I can get these Krawlers sold. Everyone keeps backing out on the sale when it comes time to fork over the cash.

Chris @ GATR said:
I am assuming they are blue labels? Also, how does it drive on the street with Full hydro?

Yeah, 35" blues. I got a set of Creepy's so now its out the door with the krawlers. I like the way it drives, responsive, super easy, it just gets hot sometimes sitting in traffic. Need to upgrade to a real finned cooler and a fan, but I think that it'll be fine for now.

its nice to see a fellow jar head with a sick lookin ride.

it makes me kinda warm and fuzzy.
dont tell my jeep, she'll get jealous.....

btw im in Cherry Point.

we get paid GOBS cash you know! Hahahaha, how else would we keep our rides looking sick other than the drugs and guns we smuggle! (j/k for all you weirdo's)

Back