• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 JEEP CHEROKEE LIMITED

peej08

NAXJA Forum User
1998 BLACK Jeep Cherokee Limited
Leather seats (some cracks)
Gray/Black interior
Automatic
4x4
3 inch lift
17 inch 2008 jk rims
32 bfg mud terrains
Power windows
Power locks
New motor,tranny, and t-case with 175k miles

The BAD:
needs a back bumper and right side flare, the flywheel is warped so it is in need of a replacement. I dont have the time nor do I have the tools to do it.. It needs a new flywheel. It will start up and run, drive a little but the flywheel needs to be replaced, I will sell for 3,500 if i replace it, 2,800 if you buy it like it is..

my name is P.j. and if you need to contact me for to discuss the vehicle further you can reach me at 228-233-5912 i will entertain any trades if they catch my eye the right way.

Time, I can't help you with, except to maybe offer a hand. Tools are a different story...I have pretty much any tool you need. I'm only about an hour away and I'd be glad to offer some help on a weekend that I don't have plans.

Thats my biggest problem, TIME! I wish I could come up to where you are man, you seem really generous and a great guy, I wil have to make my way up your way one day. Soon...

I work 5 days a week 40 hours a week... crazy hours and never the same two days off...

Right now, I have the tranny off and t-case in the process of replacing the flexplate. waiting for my next check to buy it.

Thats my biggest problem, TIME! I wish I could come up to where you are man, you seem really generous and a great guy, I wil have to make my way up your way one day. Soon...

I work 5 days a week 40 hours a week... crazy hours and never the same two days off...

Right now, I have the tranny off and t-case in the process of replacing the flexplate. waiting for my next check to buy it.

Cool...if you need a hand, let me know. I don't mind driving down there if I'm free. I understand about work...you've got it easy though...I work six nights, 50+ hrs a week.

Dang. yeah, of course mine is easy, i work valet..
HAHA!
Well after i replace the flexplate, I plan on upgrading to the rc 4.5 inch lift. of course when taxes come i will!

Anyways, if you come down and help when ya can, i will supply ya with beer and some food..

Can you send me some pictures to [email protected]? Make sure to get some close ups of the seats and any other flaws.

Why was the motor/tranny replaced? Is it new as in purchased in long block form or new as in rebuilt? Who performed the work?

Thanks...
Bruce

I bought a used motor TRANNY And tcase from a friend..

I will send some pics in a few... I am in the process of fixing the flexplate right now...

I can only email, sorry guys. I dont have the time to post in photobucket and post on here.. I do all this off my iphone.. If you want, I can e-mail them to you and you can post for me! :D!

Sorry for any inconvience...

They would need your password to view the album...If you want to make the album public, you will have to go into your photobucket account settings and change the account from "Private" to "Public."

Back