• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Holister OHV Photos

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Guys,

My puter crashed a couple of months ago and I lost all my photos (along with all other data). My club is involved with Clark County in developing a new 80,000 acre off road area near Nellis AFB.

I need photos of the 4x4 pratice area in Holister OHV, especially of the individual obstacles. If you have any, please email them to me at: [email protected].

Thanks,

The last two pictures on the rock crawling picture thread are of the Mini Rubicon, and Squeeze Rock. I have others if you need more I can email them to you.

not the OC but here is a shot of my junk in a creek . . . or maybe Up a Creek?
picture.JPG

nice.
where is that?
it looks like jungle or bitch.
i did the same thing on jungle.
my driver side slipped and kinda just flopped over.
lemme find the pic

mehalffloppedonjungle.jpg

me half flopped on jungle.
topofwhiterock.jpg

this is the top of white rock.
themudpit.jpg

the mud pit
hollisterentrance.jpg

the entrance
topofwhiterock2.jpg

another pic at the top of white rock

Andy Steiner said:
Guys,

My puter crashed a couple of months ago and I lost all my photos (along with all other data). My club is involved with Clark County in developing a new 80,000 acre off road area near Nellis AFB.

I need photos of the 4x4 pratice area in Holister OHV, especially of the individual obstacles. If you have any, please email them to me at: [email protected].

Thanks,

if you still have your harddrive, try connectiing it to you new computer as a slave drive, you should be able to see and recover the data.....

later

Here's a few from this weekend:
Mud pit
hollister-oct06012.jpg

Steve on tank traps
hollister-oct06033.jpg

Whiterock
hollister-oct06025.jpg

another
hollister-oct06028.jpg

The summit, but its kinda hard to tell
hollister-oct06031.jpg

oo7ravisXJ said:
Mud pit
Steve on tank traps
hollister-oct06033.jpg
hey look its me on the left!! good thing i got out to spot on the second section of jungle or else id be in the same position as steve(the driver's) girlfriend. oh. and there werent any doors on at that time.

oo7ravisXJ said:
Steve on tank traps
hollister-oct06033.jpg
That does not look like the Tank Traps, looks like B!tch trail just past the Y at the tree.

Kerrnel posted on of Matt on the other side of that tree:
47b5cf26b3127cce957737cdc10300000016108UaNmrRo24

Letterman said:
That does not look like the Tank Traps, looks like B!tch trail just past the Y at the tree.

Kerrnel posted on of Matt on the other side of that tree:
47b5cf26b3127cce957737cdc10300000016108UaNmrRo24
yeah that is the section after the second part of jungle or bitch or whatever it is. the right side under the tree looks gnarly cause that tree over hangs and theres a huge rut.
it looks like those tree roots have claimed quite a few windshields.

so yeah.... what are all the trails called? doesnt it start as jungle then end as bitch or something?

Back