• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Software for Painless Multiple Software Applications

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
This is definatly not recommended for those running Wife 1.0 or any subsequent versions. Have you learned, often the hard way that not even petitioning your hard drive will allow you to run different versions of Girlfriend for any lenght of time without a system failure? I was bumbling around a tech site when I found something that could help with compatibility glitches between Girlfriend 1.0, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 and 4.0.

GirlFriend X

:D

Bent said:
This is definatly not recommended for those running Wife 1.0 or any subsequent versions. Have you learned, often the hard way that not even petitioning your hard drive will allow you to run different versions of Girlfriend for any lenght of time without a system failure? I was bumbling around a tech site when I found something that could help with compatibility glitches between Girlfriend 1.0, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 and 4.0.

GirlFriend X

Partitioning :D

Bent said:

GirlFriend X

I have seen a White Paper that stated clearly that running any version of Girlfriend on my system while running a version of Wife will cause catastophic system failure and subsequent loss of finances as stated by the licensing agreement.

I am presently running Wife 2.0 and am pretty satisfied with it. It is fault tollerant and much better written than Wife 1.0.

Zuki-Ron said:
I am presently running Wife 2.0 and am pretty satisfied with it. It is fault tollerant and much better written than Wife 1.0.

I must have gotten lucky. I'm still running Wife 1.0. Mind you the program is compiled from source and I spent a lot of time searching for the correct optimizations and compile time switches to get it just "so".

Back