• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So I did a thing....
d3bd430f4b9c69735e8875c0beb84a65.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

That’s cheap, really really cheap for down here. It’s usually closer to 2.75%
It is only the structures. The land transaction hadn't processed yet when they did this year's tax bill.. The appraiser came out and measured everything last October.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That’s cheap, really really cheap for down here. It’s usually closer to 2.75%

That old man is probably getting a senior citizen discount...

I moved back from Indiana to Illinois. So I'm kinda like the meme of the guy riding the bike and sticking the stick in the front wheel then blaming Illinois.

I pay less than $700 /yr in property taxes on my assessed $107k house...on an acre in the city...

My monthly house payment is less that what most IL folks pay a month in property taxes...

mac 'cheap living' gyvr

it actually kind of makes sense to rent in Houston. Hard to find less expensive houses (in/around houston). They make up the no income tax with property taxes.

total tax rate similar to Indiana....

Hope everyone is staying safe with the corona still going around and now the riots, especially the Leo’s in here.

So everyone make it half way through this years hunger games so far? Bars are finally opening up, so hopefully Ill finally be able to sit out and have a beer.

Got Cindy something a little nicer than a 22 year old XJ. 2019 Escape titanium, AWD, 2.0 EcoBoost with 245hp

a2cab3955557c8d30ad492aa7ed91dc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sorry, white jeep is getting a mild build so that when family or friends visit we can all go wheeling

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

New F150 looks pretty sweet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree...

our lease is up next June...

mac 'likely to get one' gyvr

I agree...

our lease is up next June...

mac 'likely to get one' gyvr

Old man really wants my Chevy, so I might be shopping for new truck next year and that F-150 sure looks nice. But that payment, not so much. Hope you can get the power outlets on the lower trims, but realistically Ill probably be looking for a 10 speed Ecoboost.

Old man really wants my Chevy, so I might be shopping for new truck next year and that F-150 sure looks nice. But that payment, not so much. Hope you can get the power outlets on the lower trims, but realistically Ill probably be looking for a 10 speed Ecoboost.

I'm really interested in seeing how the power outlet stuff is optioned out. My gladiator had the option for an outlet in the bed, but it was only 400 watts...

7200 watts is going to be something...

mac 'power on tap' gyvr

I'm really interested in seeing how the power outlet stuff is optioned out. My gladiator had the option for an outlet in the bed, but it was only 400 watts...

7200 watts is going to be something...

mac 'power on tap' gyvr

I think the 7.2kW is only for the Hybrid 3.5, which I gotta imagine will be way out of my budget anyway, but looks like the 2kw option will be available for all trucks. Still way better than 400 watts, and hell of a lot better than the 250w Plug in my Silverado.

One of the used car salesmen we talked to claimed some relative used a 150 watt outlet for her curling iron :rolleyes:

One of the used car salesmen we talked to claimed some relative used a 150 watt outlet for her curling iron :rolleyes:

doesn't mean it got hot.....Was she blond (is that ok to still say)?

I am looking forward to the Bronco, based of the ranger platform, its gonna be bad ass.

Back