• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March 2019

Barnwell was TITS today. Rain kept the dust down and we shredded it.

Going to AR Ozark/Ouachita forest in early March so still a strong maybe, but will do my best.

3s are running like 4s. FYI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Live 30 min from Bridgeport, couple years now. Still haven't been. Rig pretty stock 01 with grocery lift and 31s. Be cool to meet Naxja vets.

Ed just posted some raffle prizes in the ROM forum. Given the small headcount thus far it seems like the odds to win are good. :D

Live 30 min from Bridgeport, couple years now. Still haven't been. Rig pretty stock 01 with grocery lift and 31s. Be cool to meet Naxja vets.

We will do a run to bridgeport sometime, I'm sure!

I was really looking forward to this meet but I may not be able to do so. Work takes me to McAllen and may be here the rest of the week/until weekend. I may not be able to get back to San Marcos in time to get my XJ.

I feel so broken,...hearted.

So considering the head count and the weather, we are looking to postpone for now.

So with that said, what dates look good for you guys?

So considering the head count and the weather, we are looking to postpone for now.

So with that said, what dates look good for you guys?

Next available weekend for me would be April 26th. Closing on a house on the 5th, moving in the 19th.

May is wide open.

April 26th would be great for me as I have events each weekend in April before that. Oh and we could celebrate some old guys birthday too ;)

I'm off the whole weekend of the 26th of April but Barnwell is hosting a Wheeling with the Vets thing on the 27th so not sure how that will pan out congestion wise.

55557324_2100862896635356_4914729616523919360_n.jpg

Last edited:
We could always change then venue as well... though we were at Hidden Falls the same weekend as a similar event 2 years ago and it was a non-issue.

Unless they are closing the park for that event (very doubtful, park is huge) it's not an issue. doubt we'll even notice they're having it.

Only closure is Apr 1.

I'm trying to get on ET Outlaws FB page to see how many they expect. They're cool dudes.

OK so the Outlaws event page says they have 32 ppl going and expect 40 to 50 vets... bigger event than I expected. What about Mar 29 or Apr 5th?

Last edited:
Unless they are closing the park for that event (very doubtful, park is huge) it's not an issue. doubt we'll even notice they're having it.

Only closure is Apr 1.

I'm trying to get on ET Outlaws FB page to see how many they expect. They're cool dudes.

OK so the Outlaws event page says they have 32 ppl going and expect 40 to 50 vets... bigger event than I expected. What about Mar 29 or Apr 5th?
I could do the 5th.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Next available weekend for me would be April 26th. Closing on a house on the 5th, moving in the 19th.

May is wide open.
Oh, just saw this all the consensus on the proposed date. I agree, let's change date to Apr 26 at Barnwell. Wouldn't mind giving a vet a ride as it seems they're a tad short on jeeps.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I agree with April 26th. Do we want to stick to Barnwell? Could do Hidden Falls? Or the park in Hot Springs? Open to other ideas.

Also need a new name as Rides of March just does not seem to work well in March. Rides of Spring?

We are set on April 26th?

Last edited:
I'm open to either Bridgeport or Gilmer. If I'm going to go as far as hot springs I'm not hanging out in some OHV park I'll be spending my time in the Ntl Forrets.

feel free to tell me "this sucks" or "i'm not going there" or "change the name" or whatever, but I thought an event t-shirt would be cool. I'd like to make the white part in NAXJA logo transparent, but that's well above my pay grade. I have access to Corel draw so if we get serious, I can make it look better...

I'll make a much better effort on design if we like the idea. With a qty of 6, prices are $23 each. more = cheaper.

welcome feedback on any and all of it. and I could scrap the idea altogether as well....

tshirt.jpg

Back