• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

I don't think there is a state could do much less to maintain their interstate routes than what Wyoming does . I've been a driver for about 15 years and the wyodot pretty much waits for the snow to fall then for the sum to clear it . You will see very little plow action and only sand no salt of other road maintenance items . The state claims the wind is the culprit which yes the wind takes a an inch or two ...lol... or less and causes Wyoming a great deal of trouble, buy that's because over the many years of full and well knowing the wind blows snow across the interstate they've not bothered to put basic snow fences ul to make this manageable over a period of a few years or started use of modern items ti keep roads from turning into ice rinks ... nope Wyoming's solution is to close the roads until the sun pops out and winds die off then chase mother nature with a plow to remove the slush ... ..!.. you Wyoming !

Yeah. You're not wrong. They are the WORST. And for how much snow they get there no one knows how to drive in the snow either

I have ordered the Viking 170db horns for my trail pig ... but I'm pretty tempted to put a set of them on the tow rig for highway horns... and drunks.

Interco made a ton of blem boggers ... but none in 44 size . I'm hoping to find a decent deal on some used 44 boggers because it's going to suck to have to fork out the cash for them new . I want them because I will wheel with them in the winter cut/siped... plus they look the way I like the treps just look to skinny and feminine under the piglet .

I was able to borrow a scanner.

Is anyone local here available/ could recommend someone to help me trace a no start issue?
Please PM me and we Can discuss further details.

Last edited:

If youre feeling nostalgic search torn Network on Amazon prime. Whole bunch of old haulin or crawling videos on there (2003?) Good stuff seeing how far the sport has come.

Herculined the interior floor pan from firewall to rear hatch. I started it a week ago but the can didn't seal tight enough so I had to buy another gallon which I used 2/3rds of I sealed it up but I doubt it will keep in that can it comes in . This goes down insanely easy I hope the Monstaliiner applies as easy when I do the exterior color .

Nice talking with you too!

BTW, I passed the first course in my program. The next 8 weeks will be Construction Code, along with 30 hrs of OSHA, and finish the "materials and methods" class that is underway.

Next Semester, I get 6 Credit-Hours in 12 weeks. I hope to be working before then.

Back