• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

For $15, I figure I'd give it a shot. I'm out of town for the next week, but I'll keep updating. We have a cabin in Wyoming, with about 15 miles of heavy washboard each way. Probably what killed it, will definitely test it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

For $15, I figure I'd give it a shot. I'm out of town for the next week, but I'll keep updating. We have a cabin in Wyoming, with about 15 miles of heavy washboard each way. Probably what killed it, will definitely test it.

I die a little every time I go to Wyoming too.

I die a little when I have to leave... :(

He is overlooking crystal and granite resivour between Cheyenne and Laramie.

The Colorado BS thread

Little bit o this...
2f9f25da13ffd28e73ea8d3791d1ac29.jpg
07b4a2dce564082ec12e2e7d1a9ac3be.jpg
cd1ba4190e5c3e2a566b423924cd1af8.jpg

That's alright, let trippled continue to tell the masses how awful Wyoming is... just how we want it.

That's not a recent snow pic is it? (I'm guessing with the hat the timing is a few months off but have to ask)

Dude had asked what cash I had into my Jeep I said I didn't really know maybe 15k...lol...well after sitting and itemizing it out based on what is currently on it and not including wasted money on the leaf spring stuff ect...lol...I came out to $30,000 and that does not include the cost of a 99xj . This does not include the $8,400 in labor at crawlertech or the $3500 spent with Hudfab ...or few grand in tools bought to do my own fab work . LOL after that itemization I realize why I do not keep a running total of all cash spent as ignorance is bliss .

If it makes you feel better I had more than that in my JK, of course it was $25K when I bought it used and bone stock.

I'm at about $6,000 into my XJ, maybe a little over, including buying the Jeep. Way more bang/buck than the JK.

What's a good little compressor for filling tires? I'd love something like Dutch has but don't want to spend that kind of money just yet. Looking at the viar 88p or smittybilt has one for a little more.

Experience? Opinions?

Red 60$ one on Amazon did pretty good when I had my 92 XJ on 37's.

Ended going with the viar compressor. Seems similar to the red one but maybe little better quality for a few bucks cheaper? We'll see. Should be better than nothing and won't be so hesitant to air down now.

The red river chapter seems to have survived Harvey, but not with out losses. Shop and house flooded. I had 17" rain in 4 hours, 10" in 2 hours.

All time record.

17" here is more than a year. Hope your flood damage was minimal.

Back