• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Did we? I thought we did a thread just to see how many different topics we could get? The purpose is for this to be like a general notification or broad discussion thread. Ya know. 'what wheel is this'. 'anyone wanna grab some beers' 'what you think of this mod' etc.

Speaking of. Any advice as to how to get the jeep in the garage without the whip beating the crap out of my lights? Can I tie it down or is it bad for the spring/whip?

Put a clip on your rain gutter by the windshield and just clip the antenna to it when you pull in

I'm hoping to finish it this weekend for ya. I'll let ya know ASAP.

Awesome! Thanks Frank!

I bit of advice:
When placing a call to someone.....INTRODUCE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU START BLABBERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get calls from friends (Yeah.....I got 3 of 'em ya fookers!), relatives, customers, vendors, etc. all day long. After the first dozen or so everyone sounds alike. I'm gonna quit asking politely "To whom am I speaking?" and just start screaming random words. HELICOPTER! LIVER! BELT BUCKLE!!!

End :soapbox:

and just start screaming random words. HELICOPTER! LIVER! BELT BUCKLE!!!

Be careful........ you may find yourself committed to an institution being examined for Tourettes Syndrome if ya do that too often.........
ownedrunxx.gif
nuts.gif
eek2.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:

Is 20 psi high on an Audi?

Consider the fact that my particular engine (2.7l V6) has a compression ratio of 9.6:1 and the stock setting for peak boost is around 8-9, yes that's fairly high. Even more so when you figure in how small and not mod-happy the k03 turbos are.

new blueballed father seeking manlove frighten me...

Audi turbo motors are high compression, low boost to help maintain a good bottom end and prevent turbo lag. It also makes fir a smoother driving car, albeit less exciting. My 93 audi relied heavily on it's lage turbo. 2.2l 5cyl engine with a single turbo that was bigger than both of my 2000's k03's put together. Even though that car was slower and heavier than the 2000 it was more fun to drive because when you hit 3000rpm it would surge and you would hear the turbo spooling and feeding air. My 2000 pretty much just goes no matter what rpm or gear you're in. I can be doing 60 on the highway in 6th gear and step on it and my friend following me in the 93 would have to drop from 5th to 3rd to try and keep up. 60-70 more hp and 500lbs lighter make for a he'll if difference, even mire so when the broader powerband is added in.

Back