• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6-27.Sunday. Penrose.

He needs a spare jeep! :gag:

I think we should meet 8:30-8:45 head out no later than 9-9:15

home depot parking lot where people meet for eagle rock runs(lake and stage coach)

I'll be there early so everyone can find the right group.
Two more days!!!

thats the home depot over by the chipotles we chowed down at by tips right
Southgate?

How about we all meet @ 8:30 leave as soon as were all accounted for.
gas up/ food down b4 meeting up huh?

Last edited:
that works for me...
ya when i get there ill be fueled up ready to roll!!

and ya that HOME DEPOT

I'll be there 8:30
Anthony BTW my front seat is open that buddy chickened out!

Myself as well as 93XJLI are down for liberty.

I would give the harder trails a try but adam is a bitch and doesn't have a front locker:dunce:

STill got a ton to do today but I'll be ready....may not sleep tonight but I'll be at HD at 8:30 LOL

very nice weather is lookin good too....just gotta finish slider install on mr. Peach's rig and otherwise we are all set to go...

crimzon how your looking?

Alright, I'm a definite go. Welding on the sliders and putting the from drive shaft back on tonight after dinner, then heading home to start packing everything up.

Mike, FWIW, the clunking is all in the rear -- doesn't seem to be in the diff or pinion, either.. I rechecked the rear u-joints today at work, and the rears have a tiiiiny bit of slop in 'em, so I will be bringing plenty of extras just in case. I'm honestly amazed that my OEM u-joints have lasted almost 200k. :)

Cool. Glad ya eliminated front as possible problem. I've gotta tighten a few things up on my jeep but otherwise I'm good to go.

I hope I get to see some of you guys down there tomorrow. I should be somewhere up Patriot when you are coming down Indy, but going up is slower than coming down so perhaps will be close enough to say hi.

I'm in just got in the house from workin onj the heep got most of the cage done.
Radiator in and all lubed up and ready to go.

I didn't get the front DS swaped out but I have a spare.

I'm in need of a spare front axle shaft short side. If anyone has a spare can you please bring it?

Here's my progress thus far!
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=244974544#post244974544

Back