• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out XJ w/ D44/9"... Near Charlotte, NC

93JXJ

NAXJA Member #1174
Decided to part out - going with a different rig. Everything is still on the XJ so I have to remove - or you can always come down and give me a hand. I really don't want to ship anything, prefer local pickup - I'm about 30 minutes south of Charlotte. All the prices are or Best Offer.

Transfer Case NV241OR "Rock Trac" (this the 4:1 from the Rubicon) - 23 Spline Input - w/ Driveshafts that are setup for a D44/9 Inch Combo in a XJ - $1,200

Axles - 1979 Ford 9 Inch / D44 (driver drop) - 3.5 Stock Gears - Frame mounts that are on the XJ (to be cut off), Radius Arms, Both Rebuilt, New Hubs, Never Run. Has tabs for Ram Assist (not included). Steering setup is included - $750

Rear Bumper for 84-96 XJ with Hitch and D-Ring Mounts - $75

Front Bumper - Rusty's Offroad Stinger w/ Winch Mount fits 84-96 XJ (winch and fairlead not included) - $200

XJ Rock Sliders - Rocky Road, Good Shape - $100

XJ 5.5" Rubicon Express Leaf Springs, 5.5" Coils, No trips or miles - $550

Tube Doors - All 4 doors - 84-96 XJ - $300

Gas Tank Skid (Skid Row) & Nut Rail Fits 84-96 - $200

Taillight Boxes - Formatt Fab with lights 84-96 XJ - $75

5 Rims - No Miles, Cragar Soft 8 - 17X8 - 5X5 1/2 (tires not included and not for sale) - $150

Motor, 2 Transmissions, etc... - Make Offer (I think around 109k Miles)

I have it listed with some pics @ http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18691

I should finish taking the easy stuff off tonight (just bumpers left) and I'll take some pictures. Thanks everyone. PM'ed a couple of folks.

Interested in that rear bumper. Where in york? My dad lives off Lincoln Rd in Clover

I live on Paraham right off 55. I don't know how you're dad could be any closer unless he lived next door!

Sliders Sold
Everything is off the Jeep.
Cutting Roll Cage Out this week...

MrMom - sorry that I skipped you.
I'll send pics of what I have at work to you right now, will send you more pics tonight.

Disregard the post. Not worth checking back on this post. Not enough traffic. I'll post in regular classifieds.

Back