• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheeling on week days

livewire

NAXJA Forum User
anyone else have any week day off to go wheeling. I have every other friday monday and tuesday off.

I usally go wheel'n on Wensdays sence I that day off, I just go local to my house though.

I get week days off often..... Starting Nov. 1 I change shifts & start getting every other Thurs. thru Sun. off.
I'm out East of Palm Springs...... long drive.....
See Ya !
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

One local place, thats all I know of. Its called "Dawson Canyon". Fun place to go out in the ATV's and there are like 2 very challenging rock gardens, other than that its just full of rutted out hills and huge ruts in the flat grounds that are fun to flex out the suspension on as you cross them. Unfortuenetly they are trying to close it down. Last weekend I passed by there and the sheriffs dep. had a big toy hualer with 4-5 Honda 400EX ATV's they use to chase down people who are riding there, ticket them, and kick them out...lame. I have been going there for 6 years and NEVER had any problems with the cops untill now.:rolleyes: :mad:

Back