• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the Jeep is still for sale

Did a NAXJA member in the SEC happen to get it? Just wondering if we might see it again.

Yeah guys I bought it. I live in Murfreesboro, but right now the jeep is at my parent's house in Crossville. I took the lift off of this one and put it on my 97, I'm gonna do the same with the aussie. For now the jeep is still sitting in my parent's garage, but they want it gone so I'm going to try to give it away when I get the aussie out. My plan was to get it running again, but since they want it gone that isn't going to happen, and really I don't know that I have the knowledge to put it all back together right. So, if anyone on here wants it let me know. I would like to see someone rebuild it into a nice rig, but as soon as I get the aussie out I will give it to the first person to show up with a trailer.

I might want this. Did you stick your stock suspension back on it?(Or do you have it so we could do that)Does it still have wheels and tires so it could be rolled onto a trailer? If the answers to those questions are yes then I might try to get this on Saturday.

Sweet!!! If you need a hand, just holler.

Thanks Mark I will let you know. I am going to need someones trailer and a vehicle to tow it with. He said it will be about two weeks so I will work something out.

matt PM sent

I wanna come buy it today if I can. I live in murfreesboro and have the money. I sent u a pm with my number but here it is anyways 615-995-5044 call me as soon as you can to make arrangements. I can come today!

it's already been sold, man. one guy bought it and took the lift off, and now bogosian is gonna go pick it up. we're gonna get it running again, and matt has a 6.5" lift and some 33's about to go on it. all he needs now is some bumpers, i think, and he'll be wheelin again.

uh dude? no i didnt. i was referring to mbgosia.

Thanks Mark I will let you know. I am going to need someones trailer and a vehicle to tow it with. He said it will be about two weeks so I will work something out.

Trailer's at the house but I don't have a tow pig anymore...:bawl:

You're welcome to it this weekend if you need it.

Back