• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Action shots of Lesslimited?

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
here's an action shot. that parking lot at the badlands is pretty hardcore :worship:

DSC00007.JPG

:)

....for real though, i'll double check if i have any

Beezil said:
i think we have a few actions shots of you making breakfast in bed for mcgyver....

:scared:
Let's see em. We haven't had enough embarassing pics, since you refused to ham it up like you did at the November get-together. And honestly- all I did was nuke him a frozen breakfast burrito and pour him some OJ :D
As to the parking lot, at least I had some mud on it then :anon:

I have never seen John in action, I gotta say he is the most laid back guy I have ever met.

This is the closest I could come....I stole this from someone..

DSC00099.jpg

Rev

seanR said:
Here is an action shot of you in the hotel room!
standard
Yeah, great :rolleyes: looks like I'm staring into your armpit. At least I was drinking a Firerock.

There were several opportunities we had that particular Sunday, but this is probably the best one we had ... it's better than the one of you looking down seanR's shirt ..

125765419Nqsiji_ph.jpg

Les

Damit ... this AM the BRX came up ... last night the pic loaded ...

Here is another try ...

125765419Nqsiji_ph.jpg

Les

Thanks, Les, that's more like what I'm looking for. Anyone else got anything?

Beezil said:
i think we have a few actions shots of you making breakfast in bed for macgyver....

:scared:

so how long have you been waiting for me to reply to this?

mac 'never slept better at a campground' gyvr

Back