• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Sliders Discounts for Naxja Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailHunter

NAXJA Member #1309
For the month of May I'm offering Naxja users (yes both members and freeloaders :D) a 30 dollar discount on our sliders. You can use it towards both the .120 or .188 wall versions. Enter the code "naxja" during checkout to cash in this oportunity. You can read more about the sliders here, https://4x4trailhunterscom.secure.powweb.com/store/index.php?target=products&product_id=1564

sliders-sideview.jpg

frame-mount.jpg

pinch-seam-wide.jpg

I don't have access to a set where I can tell you with absolute certinty. However, looking at their pics, the sliders probably will not fit. I also looked at their sliders and the center leg is not centered, which is probably to clear the pan.

It would be very easy to build a set for you with the center leg moved back.

I don't have any better pics because there isn't really a pinch seam mount like what's found on most other sliders. The square body sits flush againts the rocker panel and pinch seam and you use self drilling screws through the seam into the square body. You only loose about 1.25" of ground clearance mounting them this way and the force of an impact gets spread accross the whole rocker panel rather than 2 or three pinch seam mounts.

do you normally run a discount on the rest fo your gear or is this more a one-time type thing?

I'm planning on getting your front and rear hooks set pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back