• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-Shirts are set, Order

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
Hay Guys, T-Shirts will be the best this year. They will be better than any shirt I've seen from my 24 or so events. Large logo front & rear with a cool wheeling phrase to boot, commemorating our 10th annual Fall Fling. Great color that we haven't had before looks super with jeans. Respond to this thread with your orders and first come first to get their choice. Do it now so I order enough. We are not ordering lots of extras in this economy. $15/, XXL & XXXL are $17. Thom

put me down for one large please

I'll take a couple of XXXL's

Well, can you believe it, a price is going down. I'm getting a better deal on the shirts and can get them to the guys for $13 & $15, You won't find any great event shirt for that price.

Only have 2 XXXL left, let me know fast if you need that size & I may adjust. I'm working on awesome hats @$10, what you guys think?

I need a large....but will not be attending the event. Ship???

Only have 2 XXXL left, let me know fast if you need that size & I may adjust. I'm working on awesome hats @$10, what you guys think?

I'd say skip the hats, but maybe others will chime in and you'll get enough to make it worth the trouble.

I'd say skip the hats, but maybe others will chime in and you'll get enough to make it worth the trouble.

They would have NAXJA Fall Fling in nice embrodry & felt on them as well as a cool phrase on the back, but not the year so we could use them again. Does anyone know if we have ever done hats?

Two Mediums and one XL please.

What do they look like?

I will try to post a pic when I get one. I'd say the color is like a seafoam, lagoon blue, between blue & green.

Back