• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PRICES FOR NAC-FEST

Mambeu said:
So to register, I need to send a check (for $95, for three days of wheeling), the NAC waiver, the Paragon waiver, and the safety checklist to the NAXJA P.O. Box. Is that correct?

Sorry about the confusion, I fixed the info page.

You need to send a check payable to
NAXJA
3539 Morrell Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19114

with the NAC and Paragon waivers as well as the Safety checklist with only the TOP portion filled out.

STROKER

Last edited:
I'm going, and want to pre-reg, but as of now, I dont have anyone to ride w/ me. Is it possible to add people after registering?
Also, I know I could probably search & find it, but I just happened to think about it, where does everyone camp, and anyone know their rates?

mgfabpd said:
I'm going, and want to pre-reg, but as of now, I dont have anyone to ride w/ me. Is it possible to add people after registering?
Also, I know I could probably search & find it, but I just happened to think about it, where does everyone camp, and anyone know their rates?

Yes you can add later, the camping expenses I believe are $10.00 a night, but it may have went up since last year. I will find that out later when they open, but do not send your camping expenses in.

STROKER

Stroker, while we're on the topic of the camping situation, would it be possible to find out when the "gates close" (when's the latest we'll be able to get into the campground)?

I want to try to make it down Wednesday night so I can be there for all of Thursday, but I'd hate to show up and find out it's too late to camp there for the night... Hopefully I'll be driving down in a nice XJ convoy during the day with time to spare, but better safe than sorry!

i want to get there on friday, wheel on saturday, and leave on sunday, now do i just pay for 1 day wheeling and 2 days camping?? sorry about the dumb ??, i just want to do this right, i have never benn there.

nhrocker said:
STROKER, while we're on the topic of the camping situation, would it be possible to find out when the "gates close" (when's the latest we'll be able to get into the campground)?

I want to try to make it down Wednesday night so I can be there for all of Thursday, but I'd hate to show up and find out it's too late to camp there for the night... Hopefully I'll be driving down in a nice XJ convoy during the day with time to spare, but better safe than sorry!

You can pretty much get in all night. We usually have a reserved area for us however.

mack said:
want to get there on friday, wheel on saturday, and leave on sunday, now do i just pay for 1 day wheeling and 2 days camping

Yep

STROKER

Stroker,

I am still working on my XJ :wow: , so I am not 100% yet on if I will be able to make it and if I do how many days... Please add me to the list with a couple of question marks (??)

I know that last year when I got to the campsite, I just paid that night and signed everything :rtm: . I am guessing that the same will apply.

please let me know.

thanks.
Scarface

Back