• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things I learned at WF Oh-Ten

Things I learned...

If Rev remembers your name you are golden

Get more sleep the night before Saturdays Run...it isnt pretty

Dan likes to honk his horn at innocent peoples tents

Two people are not always enough to keep you from freezing at night

Mixing Jameson, Jack, Jager, Dark Tequilla, and Moonshine at the Campfire Saturday night can result in memory loss...

Also matching a guy shot for shot that is twice your size can result in you being carried to a tent by your sister and brother in law.. :( Not my most glorious moment...

If allowed Winterfest 2011 is a must do..

Thanks for the great time everyone...Hopefully next year I will be allowed to show my face at the campfire.. :)

-Meganne

Also matching a guy shot for shot that is twice your size can result in you being carried to a tent by your sister and brother in law.. :( Not my most glorious moment...

There he goes, challenging Girls to a drinking match. The only way he can beat anyone at the game of Drink!

There he goes, challenging Girls to a drinking match. The only way he can beat anyone at the game of Drink!

Lol, Josh is a good shit... I just wish I could remember all the things I did that night... I dont exactly think he challenged me either..but yea..I blame him anyway.

Two more things I learned:

-My wife does not like to wheel. It's not her thing.

-My wife will let me wheel as much as I want to as long as I take the boys with me and she gets a spa day :D

I also wanted to add something that I remembered from the Saturday night/Sunday morning camp fire....Dan Wheeler will take one for the team and reach between the legs of a stray dog to check its sex......:D

My friend did that on Friday, safe to say that dog got a fair bit of action.

I can't say what else i learned this weekend.

Other than:

Megan drank a lot and kept up with that Lush named Josh

Tow rigs are the way to go

Sleeping at a hotel, No matter how haunted, is the way to go.

A ghost messing with your friend is priceless

Robie's serves a mean roast!

Also matching a guy shot for shot that is twice your size can result in you being carried to a tent by your sister and brother in law..

Two words: Indiana Boys... Had a good time hanging with ya! I told Jenny to bring you back as you are quite personable.

Two words: Indiana Boys... Had a good time hanging with ya! I told Jenny to bring you back as you are quite personable.

Yeah thats the reason! :gag: You just want to drink her under the table again.

Last edited:
Cheesus! It's not like I told her she needed to try and drink whatever I drank!! She said she was gonna and I didn't try and stop her. **Things I learned at WF...Dont drink with crazy girls from Wisconsin, they'll get you ridiculed.

Cheesus! It's not like I told her she needed to try and drink whatever I drank!! She said she was gonna and I didn't try and stop her. **Things I learned at WF...Dont drink with crazy girls from Wisconsin, they'll get you ridiculed.

I ridicule you any other time. Whats so different about this one! :D

You're not alone in it. I had to hear crap from Neal, Marcus and Brad all day Sunday about it. They got it stuck in their head that I was all in like with her and was after her and junk...It's like junior high all over again.

You're not alone in it. I had to hear crap from Neal, Marcus and Brad all day Sunday about it. They got it stuck in their head that I was all in like with her and was after her and junk...It's like junior high all over again.

Did you expect any less from them though. Buncha immature bastards! :D

...at least she didnt refer to you as the creepy guy with the pipe..

i might be creepy, but dont mess with the pipe.

**Things I learned at WF...Dont drink with crazy girls from Wisconsin, they'll get you ridiculed.

I don't Know why I am being clumped in as a crazy person. Josh you are awesome... I am sorry I got you ridiculed... and Yea..

I'm tough, I can take it. And likewise. You're as cool as the other side of the pillow. Don't take the crazy conotation personally, but anyone willing to sit on Susie's lap like she were Santa...haha! You do the math.

Back