• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You are out of your mind

RedHeep

NAXJA #1499
NAXJA Member
If you don't come to the crawl in Harlan, KY!

Ed, Glen, Mark, et al, thanks for the great time. Can't wait until 2012, I'll miss you guys next year.

Josh

Empire Offroad had a blast! We look forward to next years Crawl... Thanks everyone!

It was great! The event was well planned and all the hard work is appreciated!

Good to meet everyone.

Awesome trip guys!!! ..a big thanks to everyone who helped plan and coordinate this, your time and effort was and is greatly appreciated by all!

Can't wait for next year, I'll have an extra hand to drive my jeep with by then, lol.

I had so much fun down there. Thanks to the SEC head Honchos for putting on a great event. I will try to make it to the crawl from here on out. I have wheeled a few places but this is by far THE best wheeling trip I have ever been on. Not to knock winterfest at all but this is just a whole different ball game.

And you got the chance to chauffer me around all day Saturday.

Flexd became a trail leader and did a great job!

And you got the chance to chauffer me around all day Saturday.

Flexd became a trail leader and did a great job!

My pleasure. I take it the Jeep made it home OK for you?

Hammered down 5 hours and ran like a champ. I don't know what is going on but I'm guessing the t-case. Now that I'm home, I can research on NAXJA what might be happening and how to fix it.

Hammered down 5 hours and ran like a champ. I don't know what is going on but I'm guessing the t-case. Now that I'm home, I can research on NAXJA what might be happening and how to fix it.

Glad you made it home. Craig is about 4 miles from hobags house. When his truck heats up he can't shut it down or it won't start til it cools completely. He accidentally killed it and Brad had to unhook his Jeep and pull Craig to the DQ. They were waiting for it to cool and if it won't start he is crashing at Brians.

If you don't come to the crawl in Harlan, KY!

Ed, Glen, Mark, et al, thanks for the great time. Can't wait until 2012, I'll miss you guys next year.

Josh

Thanks for the kind words. Glenn, Mark and I work very hard to make the Crawl something fun for everyone. We don't always get everything perfect and there were a few things I want to improve for next year, but this years event turned out very well.

I want to thank those of you who drove many, many hours to come to support this event. Without you, it wouldn't be a success.

I got the opportunity to meet many new faces that I see post on the forums every day. I made many new friends that we hope to see again and again.

Thanks for making this a great time.

Now to make it better next year.

ED, Mark, Glenn.. i had a great time. Wanted to thank you all for everything..
Hopefull next crawl in 2012 my wife will attend with her jeep and i can bring Avon to entertain the crowd!

Awesome raffles, putting faces to names and being among a great "club" ..

Mark

Harlan is everything that it was billed to be. I hope that the sec bod makes it the permanent home for the crawl so we can come every year

If the SEC makes Harlan the official spot for the Crawl, us MWC guys will start showing up every year. Whether you want us to or not! :D

Great event in a great location. The drive flew by on the way back and I can't wait to do it again next year!

Patty and I had a blast.Can't wait till next year.
Brian, I'll bring the frog gig....:D

Vids will be posted tomorrow.

Nick

heck yeah guys great time indeed.... i agree on making harlan a permanent residence for the crawl, it caters to all jeeps and is close enough to get two chapters involved in a big way.....

MWC guys im glad ya'll made it down it was good to finally put some faces to names, i'll wheel with ya'll anytime! even if its just to watch me and tim rip more body parts off ;)

even if its just to watch me and tim rip more body parts off ;)

I didn't get to watch any of that. Nick, get on them videos! All in all it was a great time and I can't wait to do it again.

Flexd'Dougie Doug Doug'XJ

I didn't get to watch any of that. Nick, get on them videos! All in all it was a great time and I can't wait to do it again.

Flexd'Dougie Doug Doug'XJ
The Tim and Doug Show is all about rev limiters.

Back