• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30/Chrysler 8.25 4.56 gears lockrite/detroit

Whitexj96

NAXJA Forum User
I have a dana 30 with all the stock mounts on it with 4.56 gears and a lockrite locker and also the chrysler 8.25 that it currently with claytons four link system and airshocks and 4.56 gears and a detroit locker. Just let me know if you have any questions looking to get 800 for it all !!

I have a dana 30 with all the stock mounts on it with 4.56 gears and a lockrite locker and also the chrysler 8.25 that it currently with claytons four link system and airshocks and 4.56 gears and a detroit locker. Just let me know if you have any questions looking to get 800 for it all !!

So, the 8.25 has mounts for the four link? The leaf spring mounts are gone?

yeah..the 8.25 has the clayton kit on the rear which is the truss with the upper Control arm mounts and the lower control arm mounts with the coil buckets, but on top of the coil bucket is my own air shock mount

How hard to put the stock leaf spring mounting plates for the 8.25?

SOLD !!!

Back