• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campsite question...

PhunkXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I gather from the Winterfest planning thread that the campsite is the one at the Badlands. Correct?

I'm pretty sure there is no alcohol allowed at the Badlands campground...
and without alcohol, well... there is no MWC. :laugh3:

So what's the deal?

I don't know, I wasn't there last year. Wasn't this past summer the first season the Badlands campsite was open?

Are we talking about the same campsite?

straight from www.atticacamping.com

Attica Family Campground is a brand new RV park built to today's camping standards able to accomodate all the camping units being produced now. When construction is complete, all 72 sites will be full hook-up, pull-thrus. A full hook-up site will include water, sewer, and 20/30/50 amp electric. Primitive camping is allowed and fire rings and picnic tables are available. This campground is ALCOHOL FREE. We camp and ride responsibly!

Yes it is the same campgroud.
We were told as long as we did not cause a comotion and bother other campers, all one of them, they would look the other way.

We are hoping for the same thing again this year, no one has answered the phone there so we can not know for sure.

They are closed Dec, Jan, And Feb. so that is why we chose the first weekend of March this year.

They are the only campground that is open at that time of year.

hmmm... Gee Phunk...

Aren't ya gonna ask if anyone needs helping erecting their tent?

Paula's tent comes with 24 hour siteside assitance.
I am sure Galyon's sold her the extended service plan.
It no doubt erects itself.
Then again, maybe she crawls in it, then it 'erects'.
Quiet the voices, please.
:sunshine:

All I know is at Summer's last year she was real impressed with the size of my tent.
John, Les, Sean, you were there, you heard her, right?

kid4lyf said:
All I know is at Summer's last year she was real impressed with the size of my tent.
John, Les, Sean, you were there, you heard her, right?

Yup ... I heard her say your tent was huge. I also remember her climbing into the smaller, more normal sized tent for the night.

Maybe she is just "old and busted" verses "old and worn out". Maybe one day she'll be ready for the huge tents.

Hang in there Dude ... your day is coming!

Les

PS: Me ... I did not even have a tent. Had to climb into the back of my Jeep for the night. :cry:

Last edited:
lbexj said:
Yup ... I heard her say your tent was huge. I also remember her climbing into the smaller, more normal sized tent for the night.

Maybe she is just "old and busted" verses "old and worn out". Maybe one day she'll be ready for the huge tents.

Hang in there Dude ... your day is coming!

Les

PS: Me ... I did not even have a tent. Had to climb into the back of my Jeep for the night. :cry:
Damn, I thought having to erect my tent by myself was bad. I can't imagine living without one.

red91inWA said:
:scared: :party: :worship: :laugh2:
Four smilies / Zero words. Who let Ketchup in here?

kid4lyf said:
Damn ... I can't imagine living without one.
Rev Den said:

What you talkin' about Rev? Damn ...

BTW ... I've since aquired a Dining Fly :D

Les

Fore Wheeler said:
we is good. we drinked beer last time. we drink again. we circled the wagons for protection from the elements, but I still recommend using a rubber.

If I come, Ill be down by the river....... everything good in attica is down by the river.

Back