• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New in SouthBay

blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to say Hi and get in touch with people 4wheeling close or around SB. We are from the Bay Area and we moved to Torrence SouthBay so no idea about close by places to wheel. Let me know if you are aware of any local club or if you are planing a trip near to SB.

-Carlos
Jeep Cherokee 96

Just wanted to say Hi and get in touch with people 4wheeling close or around SB. We are from the Bay Area and we moved to Torrence SouthBay so no idea about close by places to wheel. Let me know if you are aware of any local club or if you are planing a trip near to SB.

-Carlos
Jeep Cherokee 96

Well there goes the neighborhood.

As for places to wheel, you have a choice;

Azusa off road park - which is mainly a mud pit, but its fun to watch people in lifted blazers and such get stuck. Also they have a $10 cover charge

Rower flats OHV area - Its about an hour and 15 minutes north of here and its a fun scenic run, depending on what trail you pick you can either barely make it in a stocker or need lockers and 33's. This place is free and open 24 hours a day.

Cleghorn RD - Is about an hour and a half to 2 hours away and is a fun trail to run, you can either take all of the bypasses in a stocker or wheel the crap out of a lifted rig on the off shoots. This trail is free as well.

Welcome to the neighborhood and I hop to go wheeling with you sometime. :cheers:

Are you related to 91blackbox? A brother or distant cousin maybe. He's a good guy. Tell him hello for me at the next blackbox family reunion.

Just kidding. Welcome!

welcome, I'm over in gardena where the 110 and 91 meet. if you ever need a hand or a place to wrench hit me up.

1: I second Rower Flats... I've only been there once, but it's a great place to get out of the city. I think you need an adventure pass though if you are going to park anywhere, better check.

2: You will not find a better friend in the NAXJA world than Grimm. Even if you don't need a hand or a place to wrench, hit him up and buy him a cold one. He's one of the good ones...

Welcome to the area!

I live in Long Beach, but work in Torrance right off of 190th st.

We have a group of people I wheel with and I am the only XJ guy in the bunch, but we are always looking for other cool people to wheel with.

Welcome to what we call NAXJA.
I am also in Long Beach, and will help anyone that pulls into my driveway.
Don' wheel to much anymore, Jeepspeed seems to take the wheeling out of ones body. :)

Back