• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rust free F/S 1983 Cherokee-original Arizona vehicle

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
Located in north Georgia:D

1983 Cherokee 2 door
360/727/229
body is as straight as they get with absolutely ZERO RUST anywhere!!
started paint job-nice black color with a *small* amount of metallic-needs roof and tailgate painted to be finished(will provide the paint to finish the job)
entire drivetrain rebuilt by original owner-WITH RECEIPTS!
transmission has shift kit,shifts nice and firm
engine is solid,t-case works as it's supposed to
44 front & 20 rear with 3.73 gears
factory chrome spoke wheels w/BFG AT 31X10.50's in good shape
interior durabak'd in grey color
Dodge Daytona cloth buckets
2" reciever hitch w/factory 7 pin connector
converted to electric fuel pump
I've also got two dash pads (one early type,and one later Waggy type) in great condition that will go with it

needs carb rebuild and power steering pump replaced (it works fine,it just leaks a little)

I can't post pix on the web,sorry.

If you're in close proximity of me it'll be worth your while to come and check it out.

I bought this from an IFSJA member,and it's been a good rig up until the carb issue. My wife hates it,so,to make things peacefull around the house again I'm just gonna let it go to someone who will (hopefully) appreciate it and fix it right.

$3000 OBO (or trade)

Trades considered:
Ford 9"/Dana 44 combo
3/4 or 1 ton axles
pickup in good shape:D

Last edited:
No offense but......

I'd much rather you sell this than the XJ! LOL! Good Luck my friend.

Ford 9"/Dana 44 combo

Hmmm, I know where a set of these are too..... What else would it take? Can I get your 8.25?

Can anyone see the pix in the links provided? Seems I'm having some difficulties with them on another board and was just wondering if it's the same situation here. Just a simple "yes" or "no" will do. Thanks in advance!:D

Ah well. I guess you need to be registered with Southern Jeeps to see the pix,as Glenn and I are both registered and can see 'em,and other folks can't:( So,if anyone wants to see the pix,I guess I can e-mail them to you.:D

Back