• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March 2018

Y’all in tents or RV’s? Ed where were we last year?

I'm doing tent. I believe we camped in B last year since area A was full. Looks like you can reserve online now.

Booked :)

Booked as well

OK look for me at site A... I'm flat towing Jeep so will be in my F250. Looks like a few could show. Come on "Web Wheelers" show up and have some fun :)

I’ll be there around 8 or so Friday night.

Anyone bringing a stove or grill?

I suspect we will be there around the same time. Gonna be me, my girlfriend, and a buddy of mine in my car. Juan is a maybe at this point. Another buddy of mine is a maybe as well.

Im planning on bringing my propane grill again.

will depend on a friend who's coming that may or may not have to work Friday. So it will be 1'ish or 5'ish depending on when we get out of town.

I have a grill as well that's coming with me

You lucky bishes.....
I might come out Saturday morning. I'll start the bidding now on who wants me to ride co-pilot with them for half a day or so. Gotta be back by late afternoon for kids bday business.

Gonna bring some leftover xj parts to try to pawn off on y'all too. I still have my 3 link mid arm kit I was putting together before I sold the heep. It's got huuuge machined arms by iron man andy and 2.5" johnny joints for lowers as well as 1.25 (i think) heims for the upper.

What time are y'all planning on riding out? Somebody want to pick me up at the gate that morning?

Will, I texted you... if phone # still the same. Hope you can make it... I can meet you at the gate. Just not sure if anyone wants you riding shotgun ;) :)

You lucky bishes.....
I might come out Saturday morning. I'll start the bidding now on who wants me to ride co-pilot with them for half a day or so. Gotta be back by late afternoon for kids bday business.

Gonna bring some leftover xj parts to try to pawn off on y'all too. I still have my 3 link mid arm kit I was putting together before I sold the heep. It's got huuuge machined arms by iron man andy and 2.5" johnny joints for lowers as well as 1.25 (i think) heims for the upper.

What time are y'all planning on riding out? Somebody want to pick me up at the gate that morning?

I might be interested in the mid arm link kit. Got crossmember? what you trying to get out of it?

Unfortunately, my seats will be occupied.

Ill be riding along and snapping pictures too if someone has room for me. Hoping there is room in someones rig(s) for my girlfriend and my buddy, but oh well if not.

Looks like I'm riding with Rog.

The mid-arms equipment I have don't have a crossmember or I guess it wouldn't be midarm. They've got super heavy duty brackets for the lowers to weld onto your frame rail stiffeners. Theirs 4 2.5" johnny joints that are brand new. That's $200 worth of joints right there.

Enough business talk though. Looking forward to seeing the old gang one more time and getting to ride along for at least a few hours.

I’ve got space, but the backseat lacks emergency exits unless we break glass

Would someone mind if I use their grill if I bring stuff to make burgers and hot dogs for all of us on Saturday, instead of me bringing mine along too?

Back