• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2015

Do we need CB or FRS radios?

CB

Got to set mine up again.

As do I.

I'm going to wear my authentic StarTrek communicator badge.

It is with much sorrow that I must announce that I won't be attending this year.

I've had a lot of things going on at home lately and haven't spent any time working on the jeep. I wouldn't deem it anywhere near being ROM ready or 4 hour trip road worthy at this point and I honestly don't see that changing over the next 9 days. There's been plenty of stressful stuff on my plate as of late and I haven't really had opportunity to vent by working on the jeep. Combine with stress, lack of money and time and then the flat out horrible weather every single weekend (my garage is still full of crap from rebuilding the motor in my daily driver mazda), motivation to get anything done has come to an all time low. It really sucks too because that's the weekend before spring break. Being that I work for a school district, I'll have the entire week AFTER rom off to work on my rig.

At any rate, I'll really miss seeing you guys and it sounds like this may be one of our biggest attendance events in the last few years. I know you'll find someone else to act like a drunken fool and wear no sleeves all weekend. Hopefully I can get some stuff done on the jeep and have it ready for a beach run soon.

Sorry to hear Will.

I am up for Hidden Falls again!

Juan/ls1morethanyou is out. he's got work. I'll be bringing my roommates and one of their women I think though.

I just want to point out that these two events are mutually exclusive:
-me backing out
-a guy with a vehicle nicknamed "ass discovery" backing out

That sucks will, my jeep isnt ready either. So I know how that feels.

Anyone got 2 open seats? Me and the wifey still plan on going as dedicated photographers. Someone has to document that asshatery

Anyone got 2 open seats? Me and the wifey still plan on going as dedicated photographers. Someone has to document that asshatery

Did you at least make it back to work by Monday so you didn't get fired?

lol...I have a lot to do. You're still missing half of your jeep....literally half of your jeep.

Back