• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 4x4 V8 - $5500 (Hampton)

RICHTER

NAXJA Forum User
FOR SALE, 2000 WJ 4.7V8 4WD with Quadra-drive (Quadra-Drive NV247 On-demand; utilizes a gerotor coupling in the Quadra-Trac II transfer case and in the Vari-Lok front and rear progressive axles to send torque to the front driveshaft and/or from side-to-side within each axle when wheel slippage occurs; includes low-range (2:72:1) single-lever transfer case mode operation.) - For those who like to research like me- this is the only reseaon I got this model. http://www.wjjeeps.com/tcases.htm
_ its Tan/ish- sliver with tanish-grey leather seats, power everything, sunroof, 6 disk CD chager with factory Infinity sound system with amp. Full front to rear factory skids, Radiator, T-case, and Fuel tank. Class III towing package rated to 6.5k. Factory front fog lights in bumber with dual factory tow/attchment points in front. One of the better tourqe handling transmissions of the series. Just over 120,000- had 78k when I received it from original owner. Only issuse Ive had is i put a new radiator in once purchased and onther one a few weeks ago due to the electric fan braking - all is working fine now. This has the duel fan set up due to the towing package- and an extra Tranny cooler from the factory. I have a 2" BB under it with Rubicon/Sahara wheels with KM1's with low miles. Im sure im forgeting somethng, but ill Post Pics in one min. _ asking $5500.00 OBO. Located in Hampton, Ga, near Mcdoungh
Contact Ryan @ 4783180249 or drich394 @ gmail.com
IMAG0155.jpg"][COLOR=
IMAG0154.jpg"][COLOR=
IMAG0153.jpg"][COLOR=

Back