• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping For Rockfest

Tuffnuttz

NAXJA Forum User
Went out to Table Mesa Friday morning with my youngest son. Drove around looking for camping spots. Met up with a BLM ranger, talked about the clean-up and our group wheeling. He recommended a few spots for camping. A link below is where I will be.
The clean-up dumpsters will be just North of our camp site on the next road. It's only 3.3 miles from the freeway exit.

http://goo.gl/maps/LbrkL

Worked for me. Question though, why that spot over this spot:
34.004431, -112.161233. This is where its been before and is the largest spot and is closer to the trails.

I guess it doesn't really matter. especially since I Cant go anymore :(

OHHHHH for the cleanup day. That makes sense.

Were having my roomate and best friends bachelor party saturday and sunday at the lake. It was the only day we could get everyone there. Plus the D44 that I got from AZDifferential is a POS and grinding and about to grenade on me so id have to redo the gearing and pinion yoke as its all screwed up. Lots of other little things to replace/fix.

The good news is i have my other XJ running so that will become my new DD allowing me to tear up/break the yellow banana more often!

Also I waited around for you at the monthly meetup on friday but no one frigging showed!!

We were at the biggest table there! Were you sitting in the jeep with the door open? Away from everybody?

Yea the red stock one? that was me. I guess I forgot what your ugly face looked like and walked right past you. Ill be at next months then! maybe Ill fly up and have a beer on friday night before yall go out and wreck your rigs!

Just a couple more days! Whos still in? I will be there, only Jeepless :(

Back