• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirt Riot Tucson

Re: dirt riot race

The new race format was better than the old races...was a good time. I might make it up to the Congress event in may...

Awesome time, Was a lot of fun. We should be at the next dirt riot event in March! Goal is to fix what we broke which isnt much the big thing is we broke a weld on the slider.

But will be in touch with Bilstien for some tunning and figuring out what would work well in the rear. Learned a lot.

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg
IMG_3136.jpg
a00f2dab.jpg

98de49fe.jpg

Some more Pics

DesertRiot080.jpg

DesertRiot107.jpg

DesertRiot008.jpg

DesertRiot126.jpg

DesertRiot122.jpg

DesertRiot114.jpg

DesertRiot105.jpg

DesertRiot098.jpg

DesertRiot081.jpg

DesertRiot011.jpg

DesertRiot127.jpg

- Sorry to not have posted names:dunno:- Other than SallysXJ the only other Driver/Rig I recognized was Todd? from Desert Fab- Also if any Teams/Competitors want the original photos feel free to PM me your email and I'll gladly send them over! - Cant wait for the next race!

Awesome photos..thanks for posting.Sure was a lot of fun. Going to fix the minor stuff we broke, adjust a few other things and go enjoy King of the Hammers. Then will be getting ready for round two of the south west series in Gorman Ca. May even stay to start round 1 of the pacific series but will see.

Lukeaz-ill be sending you your flash drives today through USPS.

As for the video its done and im happy with it. kinda shows a full lap but has the best parts i feel. Has the hard left turn that almost resulted in a roll over, the jump, full rock section, open trail, shows the mod trail roll over. I like it now just trying to upload it.

awesome video Lucas. Like how you got the corner where we got on three wheels, and got the jump in there..Thanks again for the Go-pro and the video..

seamed really rushed before the race and didnt have much time to talk to anyone out there.

Here is my video from the race
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QCICfS0MG4

Did a shock tuning session last weekend the revalved shocks I should have installed this weekend. Working on fuel issues I had in the race.

I should have it running much faster soon and plan to run the next dirt riot race in CA if I get the bugs worked out. Then continue to run the congress AZ race and the nationals in TX.

19 laps 80 miles in 3 hours for me.

Back