• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO chapter M&G pics/report.

Commencing trail photo dump...

meeting in Castle Rock
_MG_4326.jpg

home depot
_MG_4334.jpg

_MG_4335.jpg

_MG_4335.jpg

Through the pond! despite the snow...

Poor guys without enclosed bodies

_MG_4341.jpg

_MG_4343.jpg

Cold Soldiers
_MG_4344.jpg

_MG_4345.jpg

After turning around on saran wrap
_MG_4347.jpg

_MG_4351.jpg

_MG_4352.jpg

_MG_4354.jpg

Kronik, great job man. You took off before I could find you but it was an awesome turn out and great location. Major Kudos to you for getting it going.
sorry you missed the ramp! i had to leave early.....when tattoos call, i gotta go! lol
we will have to do this again soon!
i will be going up to ER probably next weekend.

maybe i should whine about no one ever coming out more.....

this was a great turn out :thumbup:

:D
:moon:

Soo... my girlfriend bent her rim and knocked off a wheel weight after a pretty tough climb. She did really well and I was proud of her but she got all :cry: and then :smsoap: and parked it...

so I was like :sure:

That sucked.

Later, I decided it would be better to just drive back down to her jeep and then go to culvers instead of driving all the way around and back up, so I grabbed some shots of her on the way back down and to my surprise she was in a much better mood... even LOVED 3 wheeling down the rocks. that made me :sunshine:

_MG_4361.jpg

_MG_4362.jpg

_MG_4366.jpg

_MG_4372.jpg

_MG_4379.jpg

Keri and her pretty new jeep
_MG_4383.jpg

and (name...???? I forgot) - bad luck this day... exhaust broke off at the manifold? Dutch grabbed the cat, the rest of it fell off at the trailhead... and to make matters worse, the vacuum disconnect on her front axle was disconnected... she drove through the pond like that too. (please please please tell me she is changing the fluid tonight Keri!)

Trying to spot her up the bottom of saran wrap was like sitting in the stands at a demolition derby with dirt flying everywhere and open headers. I couldn't figure out why only her rear wheel was spinning, thanks 40.Calpatriot (Justin, right?) for pointing out the vauum issue..

Anyway, she made sure to get through the pond on the way out....

_MG_4385.jpg

_MG_4386.jpg

_MG_4387.jpg

_MG_4390.jpg

That's all I have for now.

Last edited:
looks like the ER run was REALLY cold!!!!:wow:

It wasn't bad at all once we got onto the trail and into the trees, then the slow movement kept the heat from the rig on us and the wind wasn't an issue. Now running up Old Stage Road at 20-30mph (not sure how fast I was going) absolutely sucked and I have no problem admitting it. I almost said frack it and turned around but in the end I had a blast and am glad I didn't.

well it looks like everyone had fun!
Jeree i think her name is, made one helluva splash!!! hahaha

almost reminds me of my trip to pueblo when i water logged my motor! lol
GAYpeublo010.jpg

GAYpeublo011.jpg

hahahaha

NO. ive seen several locked motors in the pond before eagle rock due to racing through it and suckin in water.....

BOOM! broken internals

Oh yeah it can. Had a buddy hydro lock his motor on his Rubicon on MSV/Coney. This was back in 2004 and the Rubicon was a 2003. A connecting rod went through the block about a week later.

Exactly, guy hydrolocked his TJ at Hackett. We changed the oil there, but the rod went through the block a week later.

Yes, you really did.

Now where are the rest of the pics from ER?? Keri, quit trying to keep people from posting up pictures just because your girly jeep got some mud on it. :D

yeah, whats the story with everyone's rig being so muddy afterwards? I turned around and then justin and dutch's rigs are covered in silt? did you get buckets full of muddy water and dump them on your jeeps for attention at culvers?

If you would have ran the whole trail instead of turning tail you would have sseen the big mud pit you can play in. :D

I admittedly have an issue with keep the tires on the ground, maybe its because I never used condoms and aren't experienced in the rubber dept? :D

If you would have ran the whole trail instead of turning tail you would have sseen the big mud pit you can play in. :D
so thats why you never used rubbers......
you always play in the mud holes!:D

Back