• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I pray to God that I'm wrong! (Seth "XJFire" Stanton)

Re: I pray to God that I'm wrong!

My deepest condolences to Seth’s family and friends for their loss. Do you think we could have a special run of the NAXJA sticker that included rock squad on it to remember him by?

B.O.D. Please find something for us to do. I feel kinda' helpless here.
Just remember there is no wrong time to show support to the family. A line up of Cherokees outside the house may bring a night full of tears, but also a lifetime of the memory of what he meant to his friends.
The sooner the bettor.
Rick

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. Men and women like Seth paid for our freedom!

YELLAHEEP said:
This is unbelieveable. He was so excited about joining

NAXJA and getting involved.

My first contact with Seth was thru PM's with him asking about membership information, then he wanted to get involved with a clean-up of a popular off roading area in the 'Springs.

He will be missed eventhough not many of us got to meet him face-to-face.

Justin, Jeff and I will definitely be looking to do whatever we can for Seth's family on behalf of the Colorado Chapter.

Seth, thank you for your patriotism, enthusiasm and bravery for our Country.

Is there anyway we could get the trail the renamed in his honor and have a semi annual trail clean up?? who do we have to talk to, to get it done.
I like the idea of lining to procession route with XJ's I have 3 that would be there for sure

I'm not a member but, this definitely makes me want to be. As a soldier and Iraq vet I say Carry on Seth we'll see ya when we see ya.

You guys are great Patriots God Bless and Thank you from all soldiers.

Rest in Peace Seth.

[FONT=&quot]It is always hard for me to hear that I have lost a brother in arms, even ones I don't know personally. [FONT=&quot]To his friends and family and unit I can not fathom the ammount pain this tragedy has put you through but please know that you are in my heart and prayers as you go through this trying time. Seth [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I can only promise you that I will carry on the fight for you and the brothers that we have lost.

Rest in Peace my Brother, I'll stand your watch. :us:

Steve Muench
[/FONT][/FONT]

If the sacreligious hate monger phelps decides to show up I hope they get drown out like they do in KS.

Past couple services that I have heard about were heavily attended by the Patriot Guard. Big Bikes, Big Pipes, and even Bigger Flags. Nothing like our free speech being louder and in front of their free speech.

Seth, keep the trails clear for us. Rest in Peace :us:

Hey Guys and Gals, this thread was cross posted to the NW chapter.

Very Sorry to hear about Seth. He will be in my Familys prayers.

Just a note though, we had a fellow wheeler pass this last summer, my 4x4 Club contacted the family and they okayed that we all drove our rigs to the funeral.

My was it impressive to see all the support from the wheeling community. All sorts of folks came out of the woodwork to support a friend and fellow wheeler.

May god rest his soul.

My thoughts and sympathy go out to Seth's friends and family.

I am forever greatful for all the indiviuals who laid down their lives for this country.

This is the greatest sacrifice one could make.

:patriot:

Elias

I saw this post this morning when there were only two pages of replies, couldn't reply until now and we're up to 5 pages now! This is a wonderful sign of respect and concern for Seth and those he has had to leave behind.

I offer my own condolences to Seth's family and his friends. I have friends in Arvada who lost their Son in Iraq and I know first hand how Seth's family is being effected and my heart breaks for them.

Each night before putting our children to bed we have family prayer and we include our soldiers nightly in our prayers. We are grateful for our freedom and for the sacrifices of every soldier who has taken their turn standing post for us all.

When the decision is made to have the NAXJA stickers printed, I'll put my order in.

If work allows, I will be in the Springs as well!

Perhaps we could do a commemorative t-shirt?

Let's keep our other Chapter soldiers in our thoughts as well.

Rob :patriot:

Last edited:

I just felt the need to register on this board after seeing this. Like a lot of the people who posted before me, I can't say I personally knew him, but this definately hit home more than anything I've seen on the news about the war.

I don't visit this site often but I'll try and stay updated as I'd like to participate in anything that is arranged for Seth whether it's a run or a fundraiser.

:patriot:

Seth payed the ultimate price so that we and others can live in peace. My prayers go out to the family and friends of Seth.

Very sorry to hear this, me and my family will keep "XJFire" in our thoughts.

Thanks to the ones that gave all.

I watched KKTV at 10:00 last night. I'm sure others did too. The family said there would be services after Christmas. Obviously I don't have anything official, but I'm just saying that should give us enough time to put something together like we have talked about. I'm still in for anything if I'm off.

Hey Planefixer, has anyone heard anything official. Do you have any updates for anything?

Back