• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carnage run?

COXJ

NAXJA Member #989
maby get some people together and do a run on carnage if its clear say next sunday?

WIll

Id probably be down, but Im pretty sure the left hand side is closed, so your only hope would be to come down carnage, and that seems like it would take a while...something to think about?

why not go up and come down carnage? last i hurd it was all open

WIll

Lefthand is closed during the restoration all the way up to 5 points, then everything above 5 points is open. Carnage is open too.

so this sunday meet in boulder i guess any one have a good meeting spot? im lookin at no earler than 12 cuz i got prom sat night.

WIll

If I can get my heap all the way back together I might join you guys.

I may be up for a quick trip up & down carnage. Tom, get your rig together, and I'll bring the brake lines I owe you.

-Jon

Last Sunday, April 18th, after Climbing Carnage we found out that FS Rd 286 was closed back down to the bottom. To get out we had to head west about 1 mile from 5-Points on the upper trail (FR 286) and make a hard left on a .1 trail to get back down to the paved road.
Mike

old_man said:
If I can get my heap all the way back together I might join you guys.

Yeah, ya need to be there so I can take a gander at the sye. Got the tailcone housing in the mail the other day.

XJnCO-Mike v said:
Last Sunday, April 18th, after Climbing Carnage we found out that FS Rd 286 was closed back down to the bottom. To get out we had to head west about 1 mile from 5-Points on the upper trail (FR 286) and make a hard left on a .1 trail to get back down to the paved road.
Mike

What were you in, we might have seen ya on the trail....... :moon:

Last edited:
for everyone thinking of going we should meet at the last gasstation in boulder as your heding north on broadway. i tihnk its a conoco but i could be rong its on the east side and its just before you get out of town. im thinking of meeting around 1pm so ill se yall there Im in the Red Roke with TJ flares and a pre runer bumper for those just lookin

WIll

the gas station is just south of Lee Hill dr. on Broadway. It loots like an old station, Not a fancy one..
I may come if I can get out of the house!

Mike

well due to wether reasons I will not b going. it has ben snowing and more is on the way. so i have desided against it i dont need the body damage

WIll

Back