• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 4” shackles

Skipper51

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I would like to trade or buy a four inch spring shackle for a stock four-inch spring shackle. I have a 6 inch shackles to trade for the 4 inch shackles.

I know a few companies make a 3/4" lift shackle out there. I run the 6" ones myself which are 1.5" lift.

Jon, I have 6 inch shackles on there now with my relocation bracket. 6 inch shackles seem to be too long, too steep in the angle so I want to get stock four-inch. Looking to see if that corrects the problem.

I found one stock shackle in my garage. I thought I had 2 but no luck on my quick search. I'll take another looks round the garage after dinner

Found another 2 stock shackles. Posted on the NAXJA fb page for you Tim

Jon, I have 6 inch shackles on there now with my relocation bracket. 6 inch shackles seem to be too long, too steep in the angle so I want to get stock four-inch. Looking to see if that corrects the problem.

you might want to ditch the shackle relocation brackets and just run the 6" shackle

Thanks Jon that worked great on the Rubicon, Deer Valley and Slick Rock. Save me some time and money too.

Just need to figure out shocks now haha. They are too long. Either move the mounts or get shorter ones.

Just need to figure out shocks now haha. They are too long. Either move the mounts or get shorter ones.

Shorter ones might be the ticket for sure. I really don't want to drop the mount on the axle any lower. and raising them would be not something I would like to do either. I just need to get in there and measure what length of shock I need.

What are the options for 4” shackles. I’m looking for that same. And having a hard time looking for some.

not sure. Aren't stock like 3 3/8?

Back