• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MARCH MADNESS OAKLAND 4WP MARCH 14TH 9AM TO 5PM

oakland4wp

NAXJA Forum User
COME CHECK US OUT......
WE WILL HAVE A BBQ,CAR CRUSH,BUNCH OF TRUCKS AND JEEPS ON DISPLAY, RTI RAMP,WONDERING WHEELERS WILL BE HELPING OUT ..
SHOULD BE A GOOD TIME...
I WILL BE GIVING GREAT DEALS ON EVERYTHING WE OFFER. COME BY SAY WHATS UP.... SMASH A CAR... LOL
P.S FIRST 50 PEOPLE GET A FREE SHIRT AND I WILL BE RAFFLING OFF PRIZES ALL DAY....

I JUST GOT THIS FROM ONE OF OUR GUYS IN CORP..... SO ANY JEEP CLUBS COMING 6 VEHICLES OR MORE YOU GET A $100 FOR THE CLUB..
I COPIED AND PASTE THIS FROM AN EMAIL..

SEE YA SAT,,,, PETE

(Guy, we are sending an email to clubs that states any club that has 6 vehicles or more and attends the sale day will receive a $100.00 gift card for the club to use for donations or what they deem fit. Please make sure you are calling your club contacts and inviting them down for the sale day. Please send your regional the club presidents contact info if his club qualifies and we will send him the gift card. It is one card per club maximum. Please email me any questions and start inviting the clubs down for some free dollars.):roflmao:

I can't make it but do we have 6 people here that can make it to Oakland on the 14th?

Would be cool to get $100 to FOF or FOTR from our Sierra Chapter.

I can't make it but do we have 6 people here that can make it to Oakland on the 14th?

Would be cool to get $100 to FOF or FOTR from our Sierra Chapter.

We let’s see the Wandering Wheelers will have more than 6. At least 2 of us are NAXJA members.
So if 4 of more can make it we’ll hit Pete up for $200

We let’s see the Wandering Wheelers will have more than 6. At least 2 of us are NAXJA members.
So if 4 of more can make it we’ll hit Pete up for $200

What time will you be there? I am working at CG Island Saturday morning and will drift over there on my break. That's 1/2 of what we need...anyone else?

What time will you be there? I am working at CG Island Saturday morning and will drift over there on my break. That's 1/2 of what we need...anyone else?

Most of the WW will be there around 10am. BBQ usually starts around 11am.

Google maps works wonders.
4wheel Parts
1944 E 12th St
Oakland, CA 94606

Take the 23rd St. exit off of 880. If you start seeing hookers walking the street you went one block too far. :laugh:

:roflmao:

A few pics from the show. Good times and great deals. Thanks Pete.

P1030478.jpg

P1030459.jpg

P1030503.jpg

P1030515.jpg

P1030491.jpg

P1030470.jpg

Oooops sorry for the big pics!!!!

Back