• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl pics and videos

41813ccd.jpg

mac 'campground fun' gyvr

The club car rocks a mean wheelie....

Turns out that Doug and I are just about the perfect weight to provide wheelie ballast!

next year I'm bringing a potato gun.

mapp gas seems the perfect fuel, though I do have this mini oxy/acetylene rig......

I'm gonna have to build it out of metal.

Im pretty sure my in progress 'potato' gun will launch a golf ball clear over the mountain across the road. Be afraid, be very afraid.

So if I remember correctly, the only two restrictions for the tater gun comp decided at the crawl were that it had to be MAPP gas fueled and the ammo needs to be potatoes.

Now if someone who has already mentioned a interchangeable barrel for golf balls for an exhibition... There might be some adult beverage reward.

So if I remember correctly, the only two restrictions for the tater gun comp decided at the crawl were that it had to be MAPP gas fueled and the ammo needs to be potatoes.

Now if someone who has already mentioned a interchangeable barrel for golf balls for an exhibition... There might be some adult beverage reward.

perhaps we should have a "spec" class of potato gun and an "unlimited" class.

mapp gas was fun, but there are other things you can feed a potato cannon...

regardless of how it works, it it flings an object a ways downrange, we'll probably have fun with it.

I am already feeling sorry for the houses in the mountains across the hwy...

mac 'incoming' gyvr

Damn it, why is the crawl so far away!!!!!!!!!

Back