• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im noticing a trend here

umm mostly chopped and torn down, haha. Its hard to get a picture since its right up against my tool box. It has no grill, bumper, lights of any kind, hood, fenders, or carb. I have an edelbrock performer that was going on but i decided to put it on my 78 f250, im going to find a better off road option until... maybe... i go fuel injected. I guess a description dosent really do it, ill snap a picture tomorrow and throw it up. I still feel funny putting pictures of it up on naxja...

Josh

Oh don't get him started on his gwag. We get it ebough of it as it is.

I really don't understand why you think it's ok to talk about your gwag and not post pics.... Haha I love fsjs, they have so much character it's hard not to. Seriously though let's see it!

...is allowed some kid to back his TJ into the hood/grill ....

LMAO... I remeber that well. He was so worried about what his dad was going to do to him, almost to the point he was going to piss his pants.

But you made his year by saying "It's ok, don't worry about it"

Speaking of hitting an XJ. Saturday at Superlift Lil Red Wagon's xj rolled backwards about 20-30 feet down the gorge until it hit another XJ parked at the bottom. Did no damage to the one it hit, but bent Lil Red Wagons spare tire carrier on his jeep, and cracked his fiberglass hatch and busted out his back glass. Gave all of us a good scare. Especially his little girl who was still securely strapped in the back seat during the whole event.

Yeah man I am just glad no one happened to be standing between the two Jeeps when it happened.

the cheros pretty nice, it would be nicer with a SOA conversion and 37s but hey... :D

yeah i had a guy back into my passenger door in my xj, he then proceeded to freak out and gas it which lifted the whole side of my heep like 4 inchs. Zero damage though... my roommate backs into my front bumper every day when he comes home from work...

I had a '77 Chero as a project until a few months ago when it became time to find money to by school clothes for my daughter. I've had aspirations of lifting the FSJ and running big tires, but alas the time is not right for such goodies.

which leaves me with a hp 44 front with a high steer set up and a 60 rear end... theres only one other jeep in my driveway... well technically theres 3 but im talking about my xj sooo yeah

heres that front end shot i owe ya. I finally put some 3b buckets in, i hate the square headlights. Im filling the inboard holes with some aux. lights, prolly 6 inch floods.

IMG_3615.jpg

its painted black because i did a bit of grinding to get the old grill brackets off and i dont like bare metal.

I'm thinking of doing the same to mine....provided I can find a Gladiator grill. I might just fab something to put in there that resembles a grill and call it good, not sure yet.

I watched THIS VID yesterday on the swap it made me wish I had the money to do it now. Someday......someday....sigh

Oh, and Sparty.... You asked me what FSJ's are good for.... Watch the vid. ;)

FSJs are good for spending all of your money on. You should, i like the gladiator grill a lot, im fabbing one up, it will prolly be 5 cross members with expanded steel, but the size of the gladiator.

Back