• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP! I Need ideas...

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
On fun interesting and especially painful ways to Dispatch a rooster.
IMGP37511020x765.jpg

looks like a vicious animal to me. attacking a kid like that. ill be over there within 20 minutes with a shotgun if you like. give me a call.

edit. my sadistic side is showing
or catch it and start cutting parts off in 1" increments from the bottom up. (i got a knife you can borrow for it)

or catch it and tie a string arround its legs and via the rope hit the bird against things.

drag behind a car.

strangle

drown

bind and let starve

stake to middle of yard and let dogs attack it

drop it out of the back of a truck on the I15

break legs/wings and chase

cause internal bleeding

if you need more, give me 5 minutes.

Last edited:
stewie said:
looks like a vicious animal to me. attacking a kid like that. ill be over there within 20 minutes with a shotgun if you like. give me a call.
Well...I think my dad might have dispatched him last night. I haven't been over there this morning to see.

Do chickens have Gonads? I was thinking 220 Volts from the garage would be good.

that's kinda ironic because when we were down there your mom was worried that was going to happen. your dad just didn't get to the rooster in time.

“attach” to a firecracker/firework

freeze alive

burn alive

gouge the eyes out like it nearly did to TJ and let the bird live blind, or dispatch it anyways afterwards

“mount” to engine compartment and go wheeling- whats that smell?

I like the douse with charcoal fluid and light method

Mount behind tire chains and drive

Blowtorch

Impalement x 100

need more ideas?

My Favorites

stewie said:
my sadistic side is showing

or catch it and start cutting parts off in 1" increments from the bottom up. (i got a knife you can borrow for it)

stake to middle of yard and let dogs attack it

break legs/wings and chase

cause internal bleeding

“attach” to a firecracker/firework

burn alive

gouge the eyes out like it nearly did to TJ and let the bird live blind, or dispatch it anyways afterwards

I like the douse with charcoal fluid and light method

Mount behind tire chains and drive

Blowtorch

Impalement x 100

slider said:
geeeeese stewie!! calm down!!:D

hey, im just saying what i would think of doing to exact revenge had it been a member of my family.

fawk with me all you want, but i get pissed when you fawk with family type mentality.

DrMoab said:
Well...I think my dad might have dispatched him last night. I haven't been over there this morning to see.

Do chickens have Gonads? I was thinking 220 Volts from the garage would be good.

well, call and ask.

i would start at 12V just for the pain measure. then up it (jumper cables off the truck-whats diesles voltage?) then 110 v finally finish him off with 220V

there. i temporaily changed my avitar to reflect current mood.

for those viewing after i change it back,

firestewiefw7.jpg

Id get a nice big pot of water boiling tie the bird to a stick nice and streached out and boil it a inch at a time till he dies or even better yet boil his feet then stick him to a block of ice and rip the flesh off

NICE!! i likey

You guys are sick...

Sure I feel bad for the little fella, but the rooster was just doing his job defending his territory. I bet the little guy learned a valuable lesson about roosters. Kinda like the one I learned about Canada Geese when I was five. They can peck hard enough to break your ankle if you get too close.

Kill it if you must, but do it quick and enjoy his meat...

Beej said:
You guys are sick...

Sure I feel bad for the little fella, but the rooster was just doing his job defending his territory. I bet the little guy learned a valuable lesson about roosters. Kinda like the one I learned about Canada Geese when I was five. They can peck hard enough to break your ankle if you get too close.

Kill it if you must, but do it quick and enjoy his meat...
LOL...I was just in chat saying..."I wonder who the first weenie will be who comes in and says Oh don't kill the poor bird"

Ding ding ding we have a winner. :D

Canadians are weird.

Back