• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'01 Sport seats

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
I've got 2 Sport seats out of my '01 XJ I'd like to get rid of. They have about 140k on them. $60 obo
001-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

$40 I'd like them out of my garage.:viking:

Ill head down Saturday morning and pick these up from you if you're free.....I have a tan 97+ interior for my MJ, but the seats were gone when I got it...these will work fine.

PM me your number and Ill call you tomorrow evening about them

I dont know if you're still up so Im writing here; Change of plans, I have a wedding tomorrow and I really dont wanna be pushing it heading to BHam and then nearly to Huntsville and possibly end up being late; Im busy Sunday as well. I'm going to have to postpone, maybe they'll still be around next weekend.

I dont know if you're still up so Im writing here; Change of plans, I have a wedding tomorrow and I really dont wanna be pushing it heading to BHam and then nearly to Huntsville and possibly end up being late; Im busy Sunday as well. I'm going to have to postpone, maybe they'll still be around next weekend.

No hurries. I'm sure they'll be here next week. I'll be heading to Huntsville for the Star Wars show...and got a Cub Scout meeting on Sunday at 4pm.:cheers:

Give me a yell when you come down...i'll come say hey! I'll be going through Cullman in 2 weeks. Let me know if that helps. It'll be durring the day. If you're at work i can drop off somewhere..close to 65 if possible, b/c heading to Decatur.

These are still available...and I'd like them gone...$20:cheers:

Willing to ship just the driver? :)

My parents will be out here in 2 weeks....and flying back to Mission Viejo...wonder if they can sneak BOTH of them in their luggage??:viking:

I'll take both but only really need the driver, could you check on shipping? If your parents could bring them back I'm sure I could make the drive to go get them..

These are still available, and FREE to a good home.

i ll take em!
tell me where to go..

you can text me address for this weekend pickup. you have my # right?

Back