• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I pray to God that I'm wrong! (Seth "XJFire" Stanton)

Re: I pray to God that I'm wrong!

Wow, only a year older than I. I can't believe this, Rest In Peace Seth.

Rest in Peace

gallery_138_32_127381.jpg

same age as me. this is real sobering. everybody pray for his family, and thank you for your sacrifice.:patriot:

RIP bro. Don't know if he's made it back home yet, but maybe a few of the local Jeep guys could roll by his funeral in their Jeeps for him.

RIP Brother, wish I could be at the funeral to show my respect.

As for the Westboro morons, if present, block them from the familys view. Phelps and his crew showed up at a local Soldiers funeral, but were blocked by myself and many members of the Patriot Guard and Indiana Rolling Thunder.

My heart and prayers go out to Soldier Seth, I cannot begin to imagine how deeply this must hurt them.

The minute a man puts on a military uniform he's a soldier, the minute the man becomes a soldier he is my hero.

God bless all the young and old that have served and are serving in my country's armed forces to protect my family and myself.

USA

missouri

Back