• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

naxja discounts???

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
Im a assistant store manager at advance auto parts in athol ma, and i wanted to get an idea of how many people would like a advance discount we can get all warn products, ramsey, milemarker, bushwacker and even crash parts at 15% off i just need to see if theres a need for it i think its a great chance for the guys in the NAC to get a deal. this also applies to normal parts too. any comments questions?

Justpunchit said:
Im a assistant store manager at advance auto parts in athol ma, and i wanted to get an idea of how many people would like a advance discount we can get all warn products, ramsey, milemarker, bushwacker and even crash parts at 15% off i just need to see if theres a need for it i think its a great chance for the guys in the NAC to get a deal. this also applies to normal parts too. any comments questions?

Is this just for your store? (either way, it's great.)

Oh, and there's always a need for a discount!

Discounts are always appreciated and usually needed!

(and it would give me another great reason to get off my lazy a$$ and get my name in red... :laugh3: )

Definately, especially after I just went to VIP to get a TPS. Special order item, $80, week to ten days to get. Screw them, I went to Advanced, $50, pick it up at 11 the next day. Advanced gets almost all my business, discount or not...

I think this is a great thing Eric's setting up for us. They carry alot of offroad stuff, plus tires and all the normal stuff we naturally break.

You're going to have to be a member to use the discount if we get this set up.

This is a link that shows where they are: http://advanceauto.know-where.com/advance-auto-parts/

They don't cover the entire country, but I think that's because they're trying to cover Texas. :D

No this wouldn't be just for his store, though he'd love the sales if you're in the area. You'd be able to shop the store nearest you.

Last edited:
A discount would be awesome!!! x2 on always going to Advanced. Even in Bangor the VIPs are useless. I always go to Advance...way better products and service!!! I am all for getting the discount set up!

Thanks....

i'm in for a discount especially if i can use it locally

ok well im gonna finish it up tomarrow morning when i go in. I talked to Old Man today becuase i need the home adress and then i need some sort of general phone number so you guys can just say the number and you get the discount. I'll let you know about the details tomarrow evening if you have any questions as to what i carry for parts or brands just lemme know. eric

I don't see Eric on, so I'm bringing this up. Until he get's the ok from the higher ups in NAXJA this is on hold. Don't plan to go running out tomorow or the day after and buying a bunch of stuff. It is great of Eric to set this up, but we need to chill for a while and make sure everybody's ok with it. Soon as we get the ok everything you need to know will be posted in the member's area.

Grizzley

Awesome job Eric...hopefully it will all go through without any issues. Thanks a lot for you help.

Was this shot down or did it go through?

Back