• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blowing Up a $60,000 S.U.V. To Save the Planet

Hmm, I think he should have looked into converting it into propane if he really wanted to help out or even donate it to someone that is getting say below 10mpg w/ a family. Stupid liberal, scum. Oh and hey if the earth is getting warmer, why is it that ALL the mountains around me have snow on them still (normally this time of year they are green).

I liked this comment:
I think if we all sent in the suggestion that he shove it up his ass, then ethically he has to at least post that choice on the site.

Posted by: Keith | Jul 24, 2008 4:52:28 PM

"Look at me. I'm an attention whore!!!!!"

Ryan @ onefewer.org

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Did you catch the part where he says
he is A self-professed “believer in the wisdom of the crowd.” Maybe he will be injured or mamed in the procesess and will be nominated for a darwin award.

~Alex

Where do we vote to blow up San Fransisco?

bjoehandley said:
So...he believes in a lynch mob mentality?

Simply means his decisions change as the wind blows.

Easily influenced and can't make a decision for himself.

Not sure what exactly he trying to accomplish aside from the fact that he can afford to destroy a nice truck for 5mins of fame on the interweb.

His father should've shot his load into a potted plant so he at least would've had a blooming idiot. :rolleyes:

Back