• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my XJ is for sale

yea only because i dont have 3800 to buy the whole damn thing!

if i do decide to part it out, there will be no shipping involved. it will be you can come pick it up, or if it will fit in a flat rate box, i will ship, other than that, nope.

I want it, do you do owner financing lol jk. I really wish I could buy it now. I gave you the date tho and I will let cha know.

update:

alright guys its up for partout. prices are as follows:

axle pair: 2k

warn 9.5 TI winch: 1k.....comes with 100ft of synth line with hd protector, wireless controller, and regular controller, and the hawse fairlead, has 4 pulls on it. no issues

wheels and tires....1k might have 500miles on them, spare has never been on the ground

front jcr bumper: 350 bucks

rear jcr bumper: 350 bucks

jcr rock rails: 200 bucks

custom tail light boxes with lights: 150 bucks

the 21 spline 231 transfer cases: 50 bucks each

spare d44 shafts...70 bucks for the pair

spare d30 shafts w/ an extra set of unibearings 30 bucks

currie hd steering....300 bucks

3.5 RE superflex kit...600 bucks

tophat rack: 300 bucks

all glass except for the windshield is intact w/ no dings or cracks

everything else is up for speculation before the remainder goes to the scrapper.

PM me

update again:

jeep is pending sale. will know by the 1st. so if anyone wants parts, PM me, and I will let you know after the end of the month.

yes it could. it is geared a lil tall, so it winds up a lil, but i've driven it doing 55 and 60 with no problems, it tracked just fine.

only issue with it is the 4x4 doesnt like to come out of 4hi (i have yet to figure out the issue) which is why i have the 231 to swap into it.

cant really go much lower. already knocked a bunch off the price of brand new.

if the deal doesnt go thru, might go down to 750 or 800 for the whole set.

OH i'd love that tophat. The ole Surco will have to work though. It sucks to see that thing for sale so far away! I just paid mine off! :bawl:

alright guys. jeep is once again up for grabs as a whole or parts. deal fell through. let me know.

i would like the bigger stuff to go first before i start on the smaller stuff

as i posted before, i would rather not ship at this time. if so, shipping is on your dime plus the cost of the bumper

axles are pending, everything else is still for sale.

Back