• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free to good home...

sintax

NAXJA Forum User
One mans junk is another mans treasure. Anyways, I just finished up installing my lift and I have some left over parts if anyone wants to come steal them before the trashman takes them away on thursday.

(2) Rear Leaf (saggy)
(1) Rear Swaybar (super rare and in high demand ;) )
(1) Factory trackbar + framemount
(2) Coils (saggy)
(2) LCA's (factory)
(2) UCA's (factory)
(1) Dana35 axle (complete drum to drum)

I may hang on to the axle a little bit longer to see if I need anything off of it, but I am pretty sure I would let someone steal it if they came to haul it away. All stuff must be picked up here, no shipping.

-Scott

track bar and mount

I would like the track bar and mount. Have a jeep that needs one.
PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!:D
Rabbit:D

GSequoia said:
Rabbit! You're around? How's your area doing right now?

Sequoia

Hint: Yucaipa is the only city in the nation where the written portion of the drivers license test is available in brail. ;)

Brail...thats good.

Yea brail is mandatory in yucaipa because of the blue hairs (thats what we call them) but its come in handy since you cant even see the streets anymore with the fire! Yea we are ok for now. I live about 2 blocks south of the hill that would catch if the fire came around from forest falls through oak glen. So I am a little concerned especially since all the old growth in my neighborhood. We have trees that are 50 years old and are about 60-80 feet high!

Ra (hose in hand) bbit!:D

Hey, nice avatar Doogie! At first, I thought I was seeing things.:)

Rabbit: I dont actually think you want that track bar so i'll just leave it be, plus I think i bent it well when i took it out because I was too lazy to remove both bolts from the ubolt plate mount.

Forgiven: I can cut you a good deal on the free axle...I do have one person in line for the axle actually, but if you are really interested I will keep you informed if he backs out.

-Scott

No really

I would like the track bar mount, the bar was just to salvage the bushing for sizing and experimentation but I can live without it. I would very much like mount though! Building a custom track bar ya know.

Rabbit

Back