• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My XJ pics

dudeinanxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not exactly new around here, but I'm not sure how many of you have seen pics of my rig. I plan to have my name in red soon and will graciously accept donations. :laugh:

2.25" BB on 33x12.50 on 15x8, 4" BS

Before some minor updates:

DSC03282Large.jpg

Black Lug Nuts, Ditched Center Caps, Painted Hubs, Jeep decal

DSC03307.jpg

DSC03306.jpg

Custom intake using a 96-04 Mustang OEM Intake (write-up available):

DSC03026.jpg

Homemade Rear Brake Line Relocation Bracket (write-up available):

DSC03305.jpg

Custom Tail Lights:

DSC03242Large.jpg

Custom 3rd Brake Light (write-up available :laugh3:):

DSC03287Large.jpg

Gen-Right Hood Vents:

010.gif

009.gif

XJ Stryker said:
DUDE... SWEET... I have seen this guy jeep in person and it is a nice ride. THe rhino-line really is nice on it. Ya wanna trade lol.

:laugh: Yours will be there soon enough! It's been my DD for 2 years and modded as I went. I still have a loooooong way to go. The old Jeep acronymn is so true. Just Empy Every Pocket!!!

who are you? lol im in lexington, so i was just curious if i know you from any other boards???

damn here we go haha i figured that much out, but then i guess most of us could be dudes in xjs right? you all do anything with any of the clubs around here? we-go-offroad, or kentucky krawlers?

I am new to XJ's I bought a mall crawler (Commander) in early 07. Too expensive to really do anything with would hate to mess it up. Then I moved to Ft. Knox to start a new job. My co-worker Andy (mcnamaag) Owned a 87 Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer. He explained how easy the Cherokee were to work on and what not. So we started looking for one to get for me. Waited until i saw a Waggie and jumped on it. Now i own 2 and he is the one that is jealous. lol

bgwyllys61 said:
damn here we go haha i figured that much out, but then i guess most of us could be dudes in xjs right? you all do anything with any of the clubs around here? we-go-offroad, or kentucky krawlers?

I live in Georgetown, work and go to Spencerian College in Lex. I'm not with any clubs around here. Not sure which one to hang with. You recommend any? I was going to go with Central KY 4x4, but I dunno. Hell, I've toyed with the idea of a XJ/MJ only club, but not sure of the interest. What do you guys think??

Looks nice. Are you planning on going to go to the Cherokee Crawl? Are the tail lights just stocks w/ bed liner on them? I like how you parked so your jeep can leak on those cement blocks. :laugh: :laugh2:

Chris

dudeinanxj said:
and I bought some new tools!! :clap:

Photo0044Medium.jpg

looks like you have the new model of my impact, its come in handy, as far as clubs, ck is a bunch of great people, i hang out with the guys from we go offroad, but we dont do much wheelin haha, kentucky krawlers are good people too, just depends on what you wanna do really....i consider we go the party crew, and kk the family crew, and ck, well, im not really sure where they fall in lol, but they are all good people

2000xjclassic said:
Looks nice. Are you planning on going to go to the Cherokee Crawl? Are the tail lights just stocks w/ bed liner on them? I like how you parked so your jeep can leak on those cement blocks. :laugh: :laugh2:

Chris

he may need to check his oil, the blocks look clean haha

2000xjclassic said:

Chris
Yes, I am planning on going to the Cherokee Crawl. I'll be reserving a room soon!!

Yes, those are the stock tails with Herc. on them. I'll be upgrading to LEDs at some point.

Those cement tiles are the start of my "work area" for the Jeep. It may still be outside, but it beats packing up my tools and driving to my mother in laws house to use her garage.

bgwyllys61 said:
he may need to check his oil, the blocks look clean haha
The only thing I leak it a very small tad of gear oil out of the front pinion seal. It's on my to do list for next weekend.

I've only used it to take off lug nuts and it was well worth the price for that!! I'm sure I'll use it on other things as well!!

im moving next weekend the 26th, i should be able to open "shop" if you need somewhere to work on your heep, ive got tools, so you wont have to pack everything up lol, by the way, my name is Will

bgwyllys61 said:
im moving next weekend the 26th, i should be able to open "shop" if you need somewhere to work on your heep, ive got tools, so you wont have to pack everything up lol, by the way, my name is Will

I appreciate the offer Will! :wave1: I'm Jason. :firedevil

good to meet ya, where do you guys keep comin up with the smileys?

i dont see them??? is there a new version of the forum available? lol

Back