• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles steering and other stuff.....

Jbh97009

NAXJA Forum User
Figure I may as well throw it out there now and see if there is any interest before I go the craigslist route. Probably have this stuff off and available around the end of August depending on how much time I have to work on stuff. I may just throw all this stuff on the 94 and sell it as a complete ready to wheel rig depending on interest....

What I've got (there will be more I add as I go):

-HP Dana 30 4.56's, chromo 27 spline shafts and a lock rite (newer rotors calipers and pads) set up for otk steering

-Chrysler 8.25 4.56's, alloy USA chromo's (29 spline) Aussie, newer disc brakes and long studs

I'd like to sell these as a pair if possible. Both out of my 98. Like to get $1200 for the pair

-Rustys otk steering and over the axle track bar (and trackbar frame bracket) could use a couple heims, I think I have some I can throw in. Also have Rustys trackbar frame brace to go with. $300

-Xj Dana 44 4.88's, limited slip, stock shafts, Tnt truss, setup for links and coils but brackets could easily be cut off and spring pads welded on. Drum brakes
I don't know what a fair price is... Seeing how people want $300-$400 for a stock Xj 44 I think $500 would be fair

-rough country long arms, cross member, and transfer case skid (cross member and transfer case skid are powder coated black) joints are good and I think I still have rebuilds I can throw in $300

-rough country coil springs (powder coated black) I think they are ~5"
$60

-iron rock off-road 'otk' steering (heim) $175

I have some other coil springs, some leaf springs, shocks and some other stuff too, just gotta figure out what's what.

If I can find some 37" mtr/k's I may have another Dana 30 and 5 like new 35/12.50/15 mtr/k's for sale too, just not 100% sure if we're gonna make the jump to 37's yet or not.

And like I said I'll add more as things get rolling. I'll have my iroks and a few other wheels/tires to post too. Gotta get rid of some stuff or I'll be buried

I know, I was thinking about you on the coils. I could just throw my new ones in I suppose, I just don't know if the height will be correct or not.....

How soon do you need coils Scott? I could give you the rubicon express ones off my brothers jeep, I think they are 4.5"-5" also. I could pull them this weekend or next if you need some soon

let me know when you have the axles out I will probably be interested in those if a deal doesn't surface up here first.

let me know when you have the axles out I will probably be interested in those if a deal doesn't surface up here first.

Will do. Still haven't decided exactly what to do yet, but either way I'll let you know

Chrysler 8.25 and hp Dana 30 and the Rustys steering and trackbar are sold pending funds....

I'll be adding some more parts here shortly.
I also have a Xj 44 I may sell for $225 if anyone is interested. Came from an Xj, needs gears and brakes but still has spring pads and shock mounts. Nice and clean

Also adding 2 sets of 36/13.50/15 bias iroks
1st set is the ones I've been running ~30% mounted on 15x9 Raceline monster beadlocks
$1,000 firm (4 tires 4 wheels)

Second set is about 20%ish, rock rash but hold air. I would run them, but I bought them just to have a full size spare (4 tires, no wheels) $200 firm

Ok, sounds good

Forgot to mention, long arm and rough country coils are spoken for too.

Anyone looking for WJ knuckles/rotors?

So just to update, and add some more crap that nobody wants....

30ish % iroks -$300
20ish % iroks -$200
Racelines -$800
XJ 44, needs brakes and gears, has mini spool $200
70's cast wedge for hp 44 -$50
Boostwerks comp shackles -$100
Dana 30 inner c's with new ball joints -$25
Brand new RC sway bar disco's for 4-6" lift -$25

All I can think of atm

The leafs I had are gone....

So just to update, and add some more crap that nobody wants....

20ish % iroks -$200
XJ 44, needs brakes and gears, has mini spool $200
70's cast wedge for hp 44 -$50
Boostwerks comp shackles -$100
Dana 30 inner c's with new ball joints -$25
Brand new RC sway bar disco's for 4-6" lift -$25

All I can think of atm

Sold some stuff. That's what's left :gee:

Back