• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Everyone Ready

Hope everyone is ready last minute fixes and mods should be done or at least close to it. 5 more days of work for me and im there. Trucks ready to go and so am I.

For those who did not PRE-register YOU can pay when you get there I hope the pre-register thing didn't scare anyone off.

So if you are not ready get ready if you are not done get done. We're in for 4 days of fun, beer drinkin, bbq'n and oh yeah wheelin.

STROKER

I'll be putting the finishing touches on this weekend (hopefully). Nothing that's a show-stopper, though.

My pre-registration should have arrived by now (mailed it over the weekend, assume it got postmarked on Tues.)

Rob

P.S. Anyone else staying at the Ramada in Hazelton?

Last edited:
Just finally found brake parts today, this small town crap sucks. Advanced Auto "Dana 44...what's that? if its not in the computer we can't look it up, NAPA guy called me a punk for asking him to look in the book"...so 40mile drive to Autozone in Maryland to get drums and wheel cyl.

I'll be done on Sunday. Juice

I'm almost ready. Making an "off-road shelf" to secure all of the goodies while wheeling and replace the rear seat when DDing. See you there friday about noonish! :wave:

finished putting my extra lift and many other parts last saturday.
so sunday i did a pre-paragon run to test and i cracked the frame at the steering box.
it cracked all over the place so i am in the process of welding and bracing.
i am shooting to be done this weekend.

(do we have a head count yet?)

Last weekend! Can't believe only 4 work days left till I leave. :yelclap: Retightening everything tomorrow. Won't have a tank skid, but that shouldn't matter on easy and medium trails with 5+ inches of lift. :dunno:

Last edited:
Is this a joke because everyone knows that im not ready. My coolent system is kicking my ass right now. But other than that i just have to put in my new control arms and run trans lines and im done. i guess

Peter (Never Done) Built

PeterBuilt said:
Is this a joke because everyone knows that im not ready. My coolent system is kicking my ass right now. But other than that i just have to put in my new control arms and run trans lines and im done. i guess

Peter (Never Done) Built

NO JOKE Pete, LETS GET A MOVE ON, I wanna see that thing at NAC-Fest RUNNING, so get yer ass in gear. Oh wait dont rush make sure its complete wouldn't want you to uh... Break anything... :roflmao: if possible.
Better yet bring LOTS of SPARE parts... :)

STROKER

Actually after getting my ass kicked by the coolent system, i kicked down a few shots and went back outside. Got it all figured out. Everything is undercontrol. Picking up the rest of my stuff tomorrow so the jeep should be done tomorrow. Oh yea and i have to figure out some leaks in my rims or tires. but they hold air for about a day so i really dont care.

Pete

Have to swap the tires and adj the rear brakes,grease the drivetrain,throw in the junk and I,m ready.Be there Thurs afternoon.
Wayne

if it weren't for the last minute.. i'd NEVER get anything done.... i doudt that T/case skid is going to get installed though..

Just have to put another coat of tire shine on and I'll be ready to go. See you there.

John B. in Mich.

Back