• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 5-21-10

someone with MOD powers should move the other trip report style posts over here since Fred is apparently smarter and more organized than the rest of us.... hmmm, who could it be?

look here the master at work lol
SANY1669.jpg

I finally got my pics posted. You can find 'em here.

Thanks to Troy for putting the run together, and thanks everyone for using up all my shit... er, I mean thanks everyone for a good time! Can't wait to do it all over again at ColoradoFest (after I restock). Hope to see you all there.

look here the master at work lol
SANY1669.jpg

Yeah, that was my fault. That's me in the green sweat shirt, and I spotted her at a bad angle. I also misjudged the depth of the sand under the rear passenger tire.

The pics are looking good kiddos.

Hey j-9. I'll probably need some spare front shafts and cofest :D

lol.

MoabMay2010459.jpg

J-9 dude -

My fave, and new desktop background. It's nice being ahead of someone with camera skills.

Thanks

My apologies to all those waiting for my vids of Hells Gate -- I am a tech imbicile, and have had a hell of a time trying to get the vids off my camera... apparently 6 years old is an eternity in the world of tech. First the software provided with my camera didn't work -- couple hours figuring that out. Second, the patches I finally found on the mfg website didn't work -- couple hours figuring that out. Third, the replacement software which I finally discovered to replace this known-to-be faulty original program took over an hour to download... and then wouldn't work with the supplied USB cable. SO, now I need an "i.LINK" cable, which apparently is not available anywhere locally, I have to order it online. Joy. Hopefully by this time next week I can have the vids uploaded to the computer, then it will only take me another month to figure out how to host them online. :jester:

Hopefully by this time next week I can have the vids uploaded to the computer, then it will only take me another month to figure out how to host them online. :jester:
If you would like, once you get them on your computer, you could E-mail them to me and then I can take the time to get them online.:compwork:

I better learn how to do it, or all the cool kids will call be geezer or something... :confused:

Don't worry, we already call you geezer.

Somehow that hurts more, coming from a woman. :tears: My cable is on order, should be able to upload next week and then hopefully quickly get them hosted for you all. When you see the shaky camera work, the insults will really start to fly... :roflmao:

Don't worry, we already call you geezer.

Somehow that hurts more, coming from a woman. :tears:

Posting pics like these isn't helping your case much Chris.......... "Geezer" or "Beached Whale"....... is one worse than the other? :roflmao:

DSCN1007.jpg

DSCN1178.jpg

LOL. Ya know what's funny? I just lost 25 lbs... guess I have 25 more to go. :anon:

Back